Guys, would you rather get uglier by 1 on a scale of 10 , or get more attractive by 2 on a scale of 10 , but your dick shrinks 3 inches?

Like if your a 7 you go to a 6, or if your a 5 you go to a 4.

if you get more attractive, if your a 7 your a 9 , if your a 5 your a 7, if your a 3 your a 5, but your dick shrinks 3 inches.

• Get uglier by 1 out of 10
  • Get more attractive by a rating of 2 and shrink dick by 3 inches
  • Im a girl

Most Helpful Girl

• more attractive. a good looking guy with a small Weiner (he knows how to use) still has a better chance than an ugly guy with "the perfect " penis. ;)

• What if he was a 7 to start

• In looks

• Would it make a difference if you were dating him already. And you had to choose one for him.

Most Helpful Guy

• No F'ing way would I want to lose 3 inches to my 6.5" dick just to be more attractive by only a factor of 2!!! That's micropenis territory. lol

Some girl{s) on here stated they have difficultly with a guy who's got a 5" doing it cowboy style, so I don't want to lose that for any reason.

What Girls Said 1

• One guy here is having gender identity issues lmao

What Guys Said 1

• Uglier. If you know how ho talk to them, your chances are good. If your junk is tiny, word spreads. It isn't all about the size, but size does matter. Looks matter more to men than women. An ugly guy can still get a good looking woman. An ugly woman... not so much.