I rocked out to a beiber song?

I was rocking out to a new song. I had no idea it was Bieber at the time. Later i found out it was him. Am i going to live? Should i be to ashamed to go out in public? Did this curse my family? Will it cause a plague?

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh.. I like his new stuff tbh.

Most Helpful Girl

• It may cause a plague

Yeah

Be careful

What Guys Said 3

• Bieber is a dick but he has some fire music

• The Justin Bieber hate is kind of getting annoying now if you like it you shouldn't be ashamed I used to hate him until 2015 and that's mostly because I knew people who disliked him but he actually has some really good songs and I saw some recent interviews and he's actually pretty cool and mature you shouldn't be worried about enjoying someone's music

• Nah, but is it to late now to say sorry?

• Oh dang thats not him too is it?

• lol it is except for the nah. Don't worry i don't have some sort of liking his work too but unfortunately I have some friends who decided to blare it in front of me, but I don't consider myself scarred because of that event because I wasn;t the person that pressed "play". Also, just hearing his high pitched, screaming voice is better than seeing him in person right?

What Girls Said 0