What do YOU collect?

Do you have any collections in anything? if so what?

I collect video games, video game consoles, books, movies, some comics too.

0|0
49|51

Most Helpful Girl

• I collect toys. Tmnt stuff, beanie boos, lego sets. I also collect sand from places I've traveled, or earth samples and I recreate little scenes in glass bottles to remind me of my travels. I've kept a lot of toys from childhood too. I have a collection of trolls and all my barbies.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 48

• SHELLS :) 🐚

1|2
    0|0
  • I have quite a few candles and some Coca Cola memorabilia oh, and anything Harry Potter. Those are like my main loves.

0|1
    0|0
    • What kind of harry potter things you have?

• Show All
    • but do you have your own hippogriff? :P

• Dang it. No, I do not! But I have a giant Hogwarts sticker covering my laptop! That's a crowd pleaser!

• APPLES! <3

0|2
    0|0
    • Umm... I don't think that's good. You'll probably get gnats and maggots. Collect means keeping and apples rott lol

• Show All
    • cause she's too sweet ;)

• Oh you won't believe me but I am doing my homework and on gag lol! haha Cool now if i had more hands hahah! I love online classes.

• I collect Eeveelution plushes from comic cons :P So far I only have Eevee and Vaporeon though. Aside from that, I have some smaller plastic figurines, though only a few, one of Sylveon, one of Eevee and one of Mega-Banette.

0|0
    0|0
  • Art supplies, stationary,
    cute colorful notebooks.
    www.homeyohmy.com/.../Decorated-Notebooks.jpg
    media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...30c973a7c077.jpg
    I used to collect Manga,
    but not anymore.

0|0
    0|0
    • why not manga anymore? :o

• Because now I can draw them myself. ^-^
      And I can find them online
      and in public libraries anyways. ^-^

• Books. Apparently leather necklaces (just went through an old wash basket that I store jumpers in and at the bottom were four leather necklaces and I have more in my jewellery boxes somewhere. I don't even wear jewellery.)

I collect Goosebumps books specifically, I tend not to throw out cards, and little nick backs that catch my eye. So gemstones, little trinkets, small dragon statuettes. Etc.

I'm a hoarder I collect everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do clothes count? 😛

More specifically shoes out of everything I have i don't know how many sandals, gym shoes, boots, flats, and heals.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do love videogames and I would love to get a better collection of all of that stuff but right now I'm working on saving instruments. Any instrument in need that has a reasonable price, I snatch it up and love it to pieces. I'm up to a grand total of 11 (unless I miscounted). Plus I'm really loving old books. Same deal goes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Video games, comics, coins, grammar books...

0|0
    0|0
  • If you ask my boyfriend he'll tell you I collect pets :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I collect harvest moon and Pokemon games, faerie figurines, and gems.

0|0
    0|0
  • Antique sewing tools. Some of my older items include an 1850s tape measure, 1820s sewing box, an 1880s French sewing kit etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • Cool. Do you use them?

• @redeyemindtricks Some of them. Some are a little to fragile. I regularly use a wooden tool (1915) it was given to French soliders in WWI. It contains a needle holder, spools for thread, and a thimble. and I have several pairs of scissors handmade by blacksmiths that I use regularly.

• Awesome!

My husband does leathercraft. He has some tools that are 100+ years old. One of his super heavy duty walking-foot machines is 60-70 years old.

Lends a special air of authenticity to it, I guess. (: And all the really old tools smell good.

• Rocks and minerals, antique books, antique glass (I have a few covered dishes with the animals on the lids. I also love Vaseline glass and custard glass), shells (land or marine), some fossils, Journey's (the shoe store) hand print stickers, rocks from places myself or my family has visited, and vintage Zelda, Mario Bros., TMNT, Kirby and Donkey Kong video games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sand and rocks from places I've visited 😀

1|0
    0|0
  • I collect Christmas tins. I put them under the Christmas tree as decorations. I also have a collection of lighthouse figurines. Was into that at one point. Seashells as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Video games and books / comics, I kind of just picked up where my dad left off on his comic-book collection so technically only half of that is mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did collect archery bows (long bows, horseback bows, recurve bows) I don't any more 😞

0|1
    0|0
    • i thought you also collected those little glass figures? dragons?

• Yeah my 3 Swarovski Dragons. But that's only like 3 toto 🙄

• I honestly don't think I collect anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • I collect nothing. But I do like picking up old books and antique looking trinkets along the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Books and pins.

0|0
    0|0
    • hey i sent an pm asking about alberta. i guess you dont respond to others for any reason at all?

• Show All
    • @truthhammer the market is pretty decent actually. Not so much right now obviously but generally good.

• Yah it'd good to buy cause its low but not sure yet... thanks

• Pokemon cards, shot glasses, pens, I can't remember what else lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • seashells, book series, movies, pebbles :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Buttons.

0|0
    0|0
  • I collect tickets to almost everything I attend, been doing that a year, become quite a horder.

1|0
    0|0
  • souls. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Calories

0|0
    0|0
  • Books. Which is why it'll be necessary to have a library in my home.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dolphins I love them

0|0
    0|0
  • I collect tickets from movies (the cinema) and theater. And festivals and generally any concert.

0|0
    0|0
  • Teddy bears

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 50

• I collect gifs from 9gag. I go through them at the end of each month with my little bro.
    As you can see, I have been doing this for the 17th month now. Put together a 'best of 2015' folder as well.
    http://i.imgur.com/wNlNKgQ.png
    And each one of them is filled to the brim with giver or take 60 gifs per folder.
    http://i.imgur.com/ZAVN5ho.png

0|1
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Car parts. Like I have the headlight switch from a mustang fox body. I have a piece of body that broke off someones car during the winter. It was from a cool car and it was palm sized. The paint was still really nice.

I like to collect important memorabilia from my life and keep them in a display case. When I decided to stop stealing, I bought a pair of earbuds from Apple. I still have the case. I have something related to the last assignment we did in a math class I loved years ago, there's a picture of all of us too. My drivers permit, and the card from my friends funeral too.

I also collect V-cards. . . I currently have 2 and am working on 3

0|0
    0|0
  • Data and information. For analysis and processing.

0|2
    0|0
  • I collect rocks. I am very nerdy about it and like classifying and neatly labelling them haha. But my absolute favorite? BOOKS. I have tons of first editions and antiquities which are my favorite but enjoy any book of course. I guess I have been fascinated by books ever since I was little. I remember thinking that books are the way mankind stores itself for future generations even hundreds of years in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • I collect antique hand tools, especially planes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Waterford crystal and guns.

0|2
    0|0
  • Money. Save it for future emergencies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Internet links to interesting pages

0|0
    0|0
  • I collect some Magic cards. I also collect keychains from countries I've visited.

1|0
    0|0
  • NBA team shorts, baseball caps for when I go to a new stadium, and vinyl (picture disks and ones that look cool - I have one that looks like a buzz saw for instance)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a horder so I will collect lots of different thinks random papers from my school work, video games, picture albums, and that's pretty much it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Video games- but I am a pirate :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't bother collecting, I simply make do with what I have for the moment, collecting is a slippery slope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tickets, passes, or credentials to events I have been to or worked at

0|0
    0|0
  • STDs. Gotta catch em all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I collect cards, among other things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Games, game systems.

0|0
    0|0
  • Signed shoes yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Memes and memories :) I don't throw anything out. I still got class work from elementary

0|0
    0|0
  • Swords and armor

0|0
    0|0
  • You Collect Video Games?
    I Dont collect video games i just play them i have more then 200+ games for consoles and pc
    i collect collectors edition i have tons of them

0|0
    0|0
  • body fat... lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually heads.

0|0
    0|0
  • Golf clubs, wine, rifles, movies, dildos, paintings, dress shoes, computer parts, just whatever I feel like collecting.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, your list reads as:

Boring, boring, boring, sex toy, boring, bor-wait what?

Hehe. Not saying any of that is boring but in comparison. You know.

• Vinyl Records.

0|0
    0|0
  • The fingers of my enemies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I collect dragons

0|0
    0|0
  • I collect different types of seafood in my fridge...

Lobster, crawfish, shrimp, clams, octopus, caviar, squid, mussels, oysters...

Then, I eat them!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • At this point I just collect bills

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys