Does anyone else love to eat this?

I've often been told that I'm weird for liking things like butter and jam/jelly on the same bread. Or peanut butter and Nutella. Or peanut butter and jam/jelly. Often I add a cheese slice yet lol which if any do u like?

• Butter and jam/jelly
    14% (2)20% (2)17% (4)Vote
  • Peanut butter and nutella
    29% (4)20% (2)25% (6)Vote
  • Peanut butter and jam/jelly
    36% (5)30% (3)33% (8)Vote
  • Butter and jam / jelly with cheese
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Peanut butter and nutella with cheese
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Peanut butter and jam/jelly with cheese
    0% (0)10% (1)4% (1)Vote
  • Ur weird/other weird foods. please comment
    21% (3)20% (2)21% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
#teamhungry lol forgot to add that

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I eat PBnJ sandwiches all the time. And if I'm eating toast, 9 times out of 10, it has butter and jelly on it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Aaaaaawwwww yeeeeaaaaahhhh! Jinally someone talking my language! Toast butter n jelly is my favorite! Next time u should just throw on a slice of cheese yet lol it is seriously good mixture of flavors M! Seriously good!

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHO! Just had butter and jelly on toast yesterday!

• Lol ur welcome and that's awesome! I've had it a few times the past week and cream cheese n jelly too. Delicious

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I love the combination of peanut & Nutella. I also love the combination of peanut butter, jam, and cheese. Yum!

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha my favorite of them all I think is butter jam and cheese lol I can't get enough

• peanut butter + nutella + bananas for the ultimate sandwich combo

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh ya wow I forgot about bananas! That sounds awesome! I sometimes have butter on toast with banana slices on top, that's really yummy but this sounds awesome! I must try! Thanks!

• Show All
    • now you're talking!

• Haha bananas onto the shopping list lol I'm out right now

• I love peanut butter, cheese and jelly😋

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• the only one that sounds good is the peanut butter and jelly everything else seems weird

0|0
    0|0
  • With cheese? sounds kinda gross in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha don't diss it till u try it! Lol has to be kraft cheese. Not any brand name crap. Or I guess if ur not from Canada or the US then I'm clueless to what kinda cheese u have

• These aren't weird. Butter and jam is especially nice, it's what they serve for breakfast at my university. But I think even better is cream cheese with jam

0|1
    0|0