Are you a good person? why?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• I try to be, but I am only human. If a person makes a mistake, hurts me, or ignores me, I try to remind myself that I don't know their line of reasonings or that they didn't mean to do it. Instead of blaming and seeking revenge, I try to understand people, even if they seek to push me or to bully me. Hurting them back accomplishes nothing. Fighting and arguing accomplishes nothing, though like most people, I still do from time to time, but try not to.

Disagree with me on political issues? I will not tell you that you are wrong, but state my opinion and ask about your side of things and listen for a while as long as you don't verbally attack me. I did something to offend you? Let me know so I can understand what I did to make you feel that way.

I don't want to hurt anyone. I just want to understand people so I can learn how to handle things with people in a better way. I want to be a good person, the best that I can possibly be, but I think the best way to do that is to be considerate and understand others, no matter how complex. This is what I aim to do in life and though I have a long way to go, I feel I have accomplished more than some people in this mindset.

I want to be good, I really do. Maybe I am already, but I want to improve myself to be better as a person.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and no.

Yes because I always try to make people happy, I'm not materialistic, I take care of my family, I respect my elders, I feed stray animals, I eat good food, workout every day, I study daily, I have so many friends who trust me a lot, I dress well, I have everything I want which makes a happy person. Etc. Etc.

No because I'm still not a self made millionaire.

What Girls Said 5

• While I am far from perfect...

I really try not to judge people.. just, live and let live, you know?

and I think.. that, more then anything, qualifies me.

• I don't know really.
    Maybe better than someone maybe worse than other one.
    I have my principles and consider them good, others have different principles an consider that their principles are better.
    We can't say.
    But I know one thing, good or bad, I am me and I like it.

• I don't know

• Yes 'cause it makes me happy

• I'm only human
    I'll make mistakes, but I'll try to learn from them and improve

What Guys Said 11

• I mean, I don't run around setting cats on fire or slapping mongoloids, but I don't buy groceries for homeless people or send orphaned kids to college either! I thought I was an OK guy until you asked this stupid question and made me realize I'm a lout! Thanks for destroying my self-esteem!!!

• I don't know if I'm a good one, but I'm at least nice

• AS for here on GAG... because I tell the truth.

• No I'm the devil

• Nope. Nor do I expect anyone else to be.

• Moral ambiguity. People have their own reason for doing things. I can't call someone purely good or purely bad. The most I can do is understand them. Other than that, I'd rather not do anything else. I believe people can help themselves.

• I'm a great person. I am respectful to people and animals and I like to clean up the environment.

• No one can truly be good, not while humans have emotions like anger or lust.

• "Are you a good person?"
    Yes.

"why?"
    Because Fuck you, that's why!!

lol.

• ahahaha look my nickname

• Yes, I think I am because people tell me that I'm a good person.