Our new roommates a guy. but we naked around the house?

And slept naked. Do you think the problem is?

update.
Please answer

Most Helpful Guy

• You already knew that you were naked around the house before you agreed to have him as a roommate. So what were your thoughts them? Apparently you thought that is would be okay to continue like that around him. So why do you think there is a problem?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• In 1988-89, I lived such a situation because I moved in with two girls. One was ugly as sin, but the other was a hot exhibitionist nymphomaniac. She was good and we did get it on having this torrid intense secret 2.5 week affair.

• Did you have a threesome with them?

• No not at all and that would have been impossible because the ugly girl also had an ugly personality and was very uptight.

The other roommate and I were able to have that affair because the ugly roommate went home to care for her elderly parents for a few months leaving only my nymphomaniac roommate and me in the apartment.

• either you are okay with him seeing you naked and you keep doing it or you cover up. simple as that

• Okay, so is it a prerequisite for him to be naked too? Or is it just you who is naked all the time?
    Also what is the reason for the nudity? Lifestyle choice?

• No, he's probably having the time of his life.

• The lack of shame is his true problem or he just doesn't mind being seen naked by a girl.

• Only if you like him

What Girls Said 3

• this is a really dumb question, is this even a question? i dont understand, want do you want from us?

• Ok that's a problem lop unless ur ok with this or he is gay

• To me? Yeah, it's very inappropriate.