What do you think is the perfect height for a girl and for a guy?

I'm 172 cm (almost 5'8) but I'd love to be one inch taller. I think 185 cm (about 6'1) is ideal for guys. Of course height isn't that important but I'm just curious what heights people consider ideal :). I've experienced in the past that people like smaller girls and tall guys so I'm gonna put it to the test and ask it here.

Most Helpful Guy

• From what I've observed most women love 6'1 and 6'2. It's a total a**** and athletic height, but not awkward-tall either.
    For girls, there's a relatively wide range for many guys I think. My girlfriend is 5'6 and that's pretty much perfect for my 6'2 height. But plus/minus several inches is just fine too ofc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'2" and there's nothing wrong with that. I've dated guys around 5'6" to 6'4" it's all good.

What Guys Said 10

• Ideal for women - 5'6" - 5'8"
    Ideal for men - 5'11" - 6'1"

by the way it isn't that important (as you said) and it depends from person to person.
    :)

• Around 6ft is probably the ideal height for a man
    Around 5'7 is probably the ideal for a woman.

• Height is not boobs size, so it's much harder to say an perfect height for everyone, most people only care about if the height is ideal for them, for an very short guy an girl with an height of 172 cm is too much, while for an tall guy it's totally okey.

Even though being short and/or petite is considered very feminine, I would say that being tall is actually better for everyone, so long as the girl is not taller then her guy of course.

• I think that your height is fine and then another inch would be just as fine if not better. And don't be afraid to wear heels!

• What do you think is the perfect length for a piece of string?

• I won't meet anyone's preferences considering I'm about 5'4/5.

It sucks.. it really does.

• Scratch that.. it's fucking degrading.

• I'm sure you'll find someone soon in the end height really doesn't matter and it's not anything you can change so you gotta try to accept. And nobody's perfect ;) don't worry!

• True.. no-one is haha.

• Most women I've been with were between 5'1" - 5'6" though I really have no preference.

• 5'8 is too tall

• I don't mind about girls height as long as she's not taller than me. I'm 5'8" too lol

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think that there is an ideal height, to be honest.

• Well it depends on how you're defining ideal.

In terms of widespread desirability, do you honestly think a guy who is 5'6 will appeal to the same ammount of women as a guy who is 6ft?

• @Bandit74 my dear, other people's satisfaction with their lives is not my problem. I wish anyone with poor self-esteem good luck on their journey towards acceptance, but I cannot do the work for them.

• Darling, I never said it was your problem.

• I'm 5'3 and my boyfriend is about 6'1 or 6'2, I definitely prefer tall guys :)

• It doesn't bother me!