Extrovert, Introvert or Ambivert?

Take the test!
http://www.quietrev.com/the-introvert-test/
I got:
AMBIVERT
Based on your responses, you’re an ambivert. That means you fall smack in the middle of the introvert-extrovert spectrum. In many ways, ambiverts have the best of both worlds, able to tap into the strengths of both introverts and extroverts as needed. See below for information on introverts and extroverts; you’ll likely see part of yourself in both.

• Extrovert
  • Ambivert
  • Introvert

Most Helpful Guy

• I scored Ambivert hahaha... yay I'm glad I'm not an Introvert pussy anymore like I used to be when I was a kid... although dat question "about being a quiet kid" costed me one point... it's unfair it belonged to da past... I'm no longer quiet u faggots... hahahahaha...

Actually some stupid people think if someone don't talks often he's an intro... aren'/t they ridiculous? Hahahaha... I don't talk coz I've got NOTHING to say to u... not coz I'm shy or something... shit, some people r stupid indeed...

Most Helpful Girl

• "Based on your responses, you are an introvert.

Given the choice, you’ll devote your social energy to a small group of people you care about most, preferring a glass of wine with a close friend to a party full of strangers. You think before you speak, have a more deliberate approach to risk, and enjoy solitude. You feel energized when focusing deeply on a subject or activity that really interests you. When you’re in overly stimulating environments (too loud, too crowded, etc.) you tend to feel overwhelmed. You seek out environments of peace, sanctuary, and beauty; you have an active inner life and are at your best when you tap into its riches."

Not surprising at all.

What Guys Said 3

• Pervert

• The sample group here is not very appropriate. I guarantee you the vast majority of people here would be introvers for the simple reason only introverts would be interested in a site like this. Extroverts prefer to be physically with people and few would take the test. It's like asking a group of only men if they like boobs.

• I'm an outgoing introvert.

What Girls Said 1

• I already knew I'd be an introvert lol so no surprises there.