"Who is the more beautiful of the two?" Do you think the less attractive girl is always the asker?

• Yes (mostly) 😆
  • No :/

Most Helpful Girl

• The asker is the more insecure individual. That doesn't necessarily mean the less attractive one. I don't know why people do that to themselves That's why I don't own a form spring. I don't need to know all the negative things people feel about me. Thanks.

LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure, but then agai. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. But the asker definitely has an inferiority complex.

• Yes I agree. That's what I dislike about these questions. What'd they get by comparing yourself with that one person (who's your friend, in most cases). There's a big world.

• You know the system fairly well.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 3

• In all honesty that is what I immediately assume right off the bat. Why else would they be asking then?

• Will you please describe the question a little more for my benefit :)

• A lot of time, people ask a question here and in real life, "Look at this picture. Who is more beautiful? Me or her?"
      Do you believe that most of the time, the less attractive person is the one who is asking?

• It is very complicated :D

• Where I stand, it looks very simple :)

• Not always