When you start to like someone, do you have the ability to end the feelings? Or do you just let the feelings grow?

Especially, when you know it won't workout.

0|0
11|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, in my case I know that there is less than a 10% of it working, but I let the feelings grow (we don't even live on the same continent)...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 10

• I let it end. I remind myself I am not attractive to them its just the company. But sometimes I fall in heart for the person rather than the face. That a problem haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to keep them based on reality and not a fantasy of future what ifs.

0|0
    0|0
  • i can end it if i stop seeing/speaking to them or if i learn that they're not who i thought they were.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't end the feelings, I know.. it probably won't workout. But I always hold onto the last piece of hope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once I have feelings, I generally find it very hard to stop them developing any further. Even if I know it's not going to work out, that makes it all the harder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I have the ability to end the feelings

0|0
    0|0
  • Very interesting as you assume that the feelings will grow. I say let the feelings flow. My interpretation is that you never know how your feelings will change up down or sideways

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but its really hard I just stop talking to them

0|0
    0|0
  • Eventually if the person does things to annoy me , I become fed up an feelings fade over time

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to, but it doesn't usually work out. I try to be content with being friends.

0|0
    0|0