When you start to like someone, do you have the ability to end the feelings? Or do you just let the feelings grow?

Especially, when you know it won't workout.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, in my case I know that there is less than a 10% of it working, but I let the feelings grow (we don't even live on the same continent)...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 10

• I let it end. I remind myself I am not attractive to them its just the company. But sometimes I fall in heart for the person rather than the face. That a problem haha!

• I try to keep them based on reality and not a fantasy of future what ifs.

• i can end it if i stop seeing/speaking to them or if i learn that they're not who i thought they were.

• I can't end the feelings, I know.. it probably won't workout. But I always hold onto the last piece of hope.

• Once I have feelings, I generally find it very hard to stop them developing any further. Even if I know it's not going to work out, that makes it all the harder.

• Lol I have the ability to end the feelings

• Very interesting as you assume that the feelings will grow. I say let the feelings flow. My interpretation is that you never know how your feelings will change up down or sideways

• Yes but its really hard I just stop talking to them

• Eventually if the person does things to annoy me , I become fed up an feelings fade over time

• I try to, but it doesn't usually work out. I try to be content with being friends.