If you were getting older and older and a guy who was less than your ideal liked you - a good person but not rich, good looking or tall - would you?

When I was younger, without wrinkles and better looking I almost got really close with a multi-millionare. Now when guys like me I never knew what to do about it - cause I feel like - I would like somebody better but I know that might not be possible if I wait longer because of my age.

38

Most Helpful Guy

• It's called settling and no I wouldn't

• Yes QA, don't ever settle! Go for the millionaire! You still have it!

Most Helpful Girl

• i would even now

Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• Congratulations, you just demonstrated the concept of dating economics!

What's that? You're saying that when you were young you turned away a lot of guys because the pipeline was full? Attention from all angles? Life is a box of compliments? The problems you faced was deciding which guy, not if you'll ever get a guy.

Now you're talking about "settling". Hmmm. Bargaining power declined. Old habits die hard. You can hold out, but your bargaining power will only deteriorate. The train left the station. Should have grabbed your pension by marrying that rich guy.

Time to get real. Ask yourself... What do you REALLY deserve?

• You are just describing what many women deny after their mid thirties, which is hitting the wall. A lot of girls feel self-entitled throughout their 20's and feel as if the world owns them something and always will, that until their looks and their fertility start going down they see the actual consequences.

You're talking about a rich guy, but many other women reject a good guy, maybe successful, kind-hearted, etc and decide to sleep around with bad guys and ride the cock carousel until they don't have the option anymore and decide to "settle down".

I don't think you need to "settle" with anyone and if you decide to marry, or enter long term relationships you should do it confidently, when someone you really liked. If you had that chance earlier but refused to have it out of arrogance then that's your problem. If you decide to settle with someone who isn't really your ideal you will resent that on our partner and you will be unhappy. So no, I don't you should.

• Thats what happens when you focus more about what gives you the most benefits instead of finding a proper partner during your youth. The clock doesn't stop ticking.

Now you are where you are and maybe you should start focusing on something that is worth more than a big account.

• Materialistic idiots. True love and honesty is priceless. All the money in the world can't offer you any comfort. There's people without a pair of matching socks that are far richer than any billionaire. The best things in life are free. I'd trade all the money in the world for 2 good friends I could really trust and get along with.

• My wife did that.

• Are you fucking kidding me right now? lol.

• Why didn't you try to get those guys from the past to commit to you when you were younger?

What Girls Said 2

• A bird in the hand beats two in the bush.

• Were you waiting for a billionaire?