What wishes do you have for you life in the future?

Like, what do you hope to achieve or have in your life in either near or distant future?

For me:

I'd like to be happy, not that I'm not happy now but I feel I spend a lot of time being sad and conflicted. So, I'd like to see that change in the future.

I'd like to be content and good with who I am and not constantly second guess it or feel bad because I'm not like everybody else and they I don't like that. I basically just want to accept myself, despite the fact that not many other people do.

I'd like to have the family of my own, that I've always wanted. A husband and children, not prince charming or perfect but true, real, simple and everything that goes with that.

Most Helpful Guy

• To own a house on my own plot of land in a safe country a decent way away from a city, maybe near a town, that I have semi self-sustainable with solar panels, fruit and vegetable plants/tree's, some poultry, maybe cows or sheep, hopefully a clean river nearby and some dogs 'n cats 'n maybe also horses.
    Also to be in a mutually loving and exclusive monogamous relationship with a healthy, intelligent, happy partner and maybe a child/children.

Is this too much to ask for? Probably. Since when was life fair?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Get stable.

Health wise... I want to be healthy. Have a healthy diet, healthy mind, healthy body, healthy emotion?,. lol

2. Garden.

I want to grow flowers, veggies, my favorite fruits.

3. Earn my associate in nutrition/ or keep going for dietitian.

4. Publish my own books.

5. Travel with my best friend.

- for her wedding
    - post wedding (not honeymoon, lol)

6. Be the family provider (financially)

7. Lose the anger and gain patience.

8. Learn Arabic

9. Get married
    10. Get closer to God.

What Guys Said 7

• To be in a mutually loving relationship

• Stop traveling. Get a restaurant of my own. Meet a great wonan.

Why are yoy so sad? What makes you feel that you are different?

• Because, I am. I'm not like most people and then I get a whole bunch of negativity for it. So, I end up feeling bad about being myself and not being like everyone else. I mean, even my own grandma refers to me as "the way I am", makes me feel like alien or something.

• I don't mean to pry but how are you not like most people? What makes you different? You can message me if you like maybe it's private. But if you don't wish to share I completely understand and I will respect that I was just wondering thats all

• No, I don't mind. I have nothing to hide. I will message you though, just because it would be easier.

• I want to find the love of my life... That's the reason I was born... I also want to try to pursue an acting career... I feel like that is my life's purpose... But mainly I want to fall in love and stay in love

• I gave up on my dreams...
    law school
    a relationship

• Pretty much what you just said.

• mental peace

• Waking up from this digital world.

What Girls Said 2

• I wish to live a long and healthy life and I wish to have power and influence in this world - so I can provide for my family and have a place of honour in society. I always want protection from God so that when I get on an airplane I don't have to worry about it crashing into the ocean.

• Well I want to graduate highschool
    Start dating the love of my life
    Go to college. Get married. Start a family. I have my eyes on a guy and I'm 90% sure he's got his eyes on me. So we shall see.