United States presidential election when and who?

I'm not from USA, but I'm just interested when do people vote?

Who would you vote? I would vote Donald Trump - Make America Great Again for sure!

anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• I will vote for Trump. He will bring jobs, make better trade deals and get rid of inefficient and corrupt officials.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't want any of those fools running this country let alone Donald Trump's unprofessional, racist, idiotic ass.

• I have no clue when do we have to vote but OMG I can finally vote! ... Well I'll be able to vote 😁

And Bernie has my vote!
    #TeamSanders

• I am voting for Trump

• If I was old enough to vote I'd vote for Sanders. People who vote for Trump are wasting their votes, half of his ideology is unconstitutional so half the stuff be wants to do will most likely not happen if he wins. Not to mention he poked fun at his supporters by basically saying that they are so stupid they would vote for him even if he shot an innocent civilian. I can only hope America will be smart enough to make him feel the Bern.

• I'm only 15, I've watched only some things about the election though. First off, voting is sometime in November of every leap year. Frankly, I'm not sure who I'd vote for. To me, all the candidates have huge character flaws. I believe some things of both democratic and conservative views. However, if I had to choose, I'd probably choose Berney Sanders. He seems laid-back, but he seems ambitious at the same time. Also, free college education is a great idea. If taxes are a concern for many, it shouldn't be. We spend trillions a year on taxes on some bomb thing no one's ever heard of. College education would be a lot less money; not to mention that future generations will all get a chance at success. I believe that Donald Trump is very bold, but he doesn't seem like a good president. Not to be rude, but he doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut and that could get us in some huge trouble. It seems as thought he doesn't care much about US citizens, he cares about power. He said that he's going to have a wall build by the Mexican border and force Mexico to pay for it. He said something like he would "bomb the shit out of Isis". He called Ted Cruz an anchor baby even though he was born in Canada. I don't know. I just don't think there are many good candidates this time around.

• I will not be voting for either Trump or Sanders. No to Trump because he is a misogynist and is so arrogant. I don't want someone running our country who refuses to go to the last debate, only because of pride. Will he just refuse to go and talk with foreign diplomats? No to Sanders because he is a self-declared socialist and that only makes countries sink, not prosper. Given the choice between the two, I would most likely vote for Trump. He is awful, but he is better than someone who would purposefully destroy the economy. I would then promptly move somewhere else, maybe the UK.

• Bernie. If Trump gets elected the US is crash landing straight to hell.

• what the hell Trump is the best, let's make america great again! I would vote for him

• I'm sure a bigot like him has nothing but his selfish interests fueling his choices for the US if he wins.

• @asker: Do you even know what Trump wants to do or do you just love to repeat your little mantra "make America great again"?

What Guys Said 11

• If the Republicans had any sense of genuine electability, they would choose John Kasich. He has the least amount of baggage and the best chance at a likely Clinton challenge because of his ability to appeal to independent voters. Donald Trump is a joke and will never win the nomination. Bookmark this question and see if I'm not right in June. Keep in mind, not a single person has voted yet. It doesn't start until Monday in Iowa, and they almost always choose a loser as their "winner," especially in crowed Republican fields.

• Why? I thought that Donald Trump can win, I think so

• I've got news for you, I know of many people who are Democrats that are responding to polls saying they "support" Trump and are planning on voting in the Republican primaries in later states with open primaries (where you can choose which party's primary you want to vote in when you show up to vote) and plan on voting for Trump, just because they think he'll be the easiest one for Clinton (the likely Democratic nominee) to defeat and they like the prospect of a long, drawn out blood fest for the Republican nomination. It's a lot more nuanced than the press makes it out to be. When I ask Democrats who they would least like their nominee to face in November, the name that most often comes up by a wide margin is John Kasich.

• this year we vote on Nov 8. i would vote for trump

• Trump is definitely the way to go. He'd bring the economy back up, all while ridding this beautiful nation of all unwanted people, like illegal mexicans that steal our jobs.

• Steal jobs such as cleaning public toilets and private swimming pools and babysitting rich American people's sassy kids?

• Only Mexicans immigrate and they take all the jobs people totally want?
      Wow! You heard it here folks.

• My primary is on March 1st, and I will be voting for Donald Trump

• If I lived in the US I would likely vote Democrat.

• Sanders or Clinton? Or anyone else...

• @DivaMonae I oppose the death penalty, I'd like to see fre healthcare available to you like we have an NHS, I dislike guns being legal, I am in favour of gay marriage.

• Yeah he's getting headlines because of his decisions, how he runs things. And people also sees him as a joke.

I don't favor democrats or republicans I just go bye whoever iI think is the best and whichever that person may be then I'll support it at that time. But I'm not a fan of Trump... Nt one bit he's a joke and America will go down hill which we already are. Plus he's unfair to people and will only cause wars.

If he wins we're all screwed 😒

• I like Rubio as of right now.

• We vote in November and even if Donnie trump took my ideas and said them, he'd still say them like a mean asshole dickhead, so I'll vote for whoever runs against his party.

• November 8 2016 is election day in the US.
    I would vote for Rand Paul

• First Tuesday after the first Monday of November.

• Trump is a liberal at heart. You might as well vote for Hillary.

• They vote the second Tuesday in October every 4 years for the president and as a Canadain I'm not gonna say on the rest