Are you introvert or extrovert? And which do you get along with best - Friends vs Romance?

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Do you get along with introverts or extroverts better for friends and romantic relationships?

0|1
11|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought I was a mixture but now I think I am more of an introvert.

I enjoy extroverts but sometimes I am hurt by them. (Personal)

My best friend is like me. I get along with her great.

However, I wish if she were free more often, which then leads me to believe I am ambivient just like her.

As for relationship, assuming we have similar goals, values, boundaries etc,

I prefer a mixture of both.

Someone who is willing to go out at least once in a fortnight.

But not someone who always want to go out... as in every day.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm outgoing
    Basically all my friends are outgoing
    All girls I date are outgoing

But as extroverted as I am, I absolutely like to have my private time/space occasionally and disconnect a bit.
    Also, I used to be really shy, timid, gawky, so I feel I can connect with introverted people as well :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Super duper ultra extrovert to end all extroverts, here. LOL

I like all different kinds of people. Like exploring the differences between people, especially.

I mean, I kinda wish I had more of that inner-life-of-the-mind thing, that the more introverted people I know have going on. The creative types. I envy that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm in no doubt; and extrovert.
    I get along with both introverts and extroverts but for some reason I tend to always go for introverted men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I don't care much for labels. Its either apple or orange!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an ambivert. I get along best with extroverts for friends and introverts or ambiverts romantically.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm ambiverted, though most people at first glance would classify me as an extrovert. My boyfriend and best friends are all introverted/ambiverted

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm most definitely an introvert, but can get along with introverts, extroverts, and ambiverts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am ambivert.
    All of my friends are extroverts.
    I'm into guys who are extrovert.
    But I found that almost all guys who I SERIOUSLY liked were introverts.
    I don't know why 😖

0|0
    0|0
  • ambivert

and i like ambivert/introvert people

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an introvert and I get along with introverts better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an introvert and I get along even with extroverts and introverts as friends, but I prefer introverts for romance

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I'm an ambivert with serious bouts of introversion.

For friends I can go either way. In romantic relationships, I'd probably do best with someone who's pretty ambiverty. Like, if she wants to go out five nights a week, that ain't happening with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Introvert mostly but I have the capability to extrovert I just choose my moments and when I feel like being that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • introvert

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an introvert and typically get along with extroverts better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an introvert, and 80% of my friends are extroverts. My ex is an extrovert.

0|0
    0|0