I want to move out, at 17.. Any advice?

Im 17, my mother already agreed and my sister did the same.
I dont have a job ( I know I need to get one ) I'm also studying for my GED no I didn't drop out..
Other then getting a job, and saving up. Any other advice? Like budgeting how much everything will cost? How do I manage living alone? I want to go to college , the place I want to move is in the same place of the college I want to go to..

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you need to budget how much everything will cost. How else will you know if you can afford to live alone and how much money you need to make from a future job?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should probably start working and save up before going forward with moving out. It may take longer than you want but it's better to be prepared than get out there and not have enough to live.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, I have some REALLY great advice. Don't do it. There is no way you'll be able to make it on your own at this point on your life.

• If you move out, you will fuck up your life unless you are really really really willing to work very hard (like 60 hour weeks) and have oceans of self-discipline.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't understand why anyone would want to rush moving out especially considering your circumstances