I'm terrified of people?

I don't mean as in, I have anxiety, I mean as in the human animal truly terrifies me. Humans aren't the only species to enjoy killing, nor the only ones to torture, nor even the only ones with a concept of death. Still, of all species, humans have the best understanding of what death means, and yet, of all species, humans take the most delight in killing, humans enjoy suffering and death and torture more than any other animal. Just look at the devices they created to torture each other. Reading about what other humans have done to each other, not just the atrocities committed by groups, but the horrific, brutal, and pointless crimes committed by individuals has shaken me to the core. I am terrified of humans, I hate them. I can't see humans as anything but a truly evil and sadistic race anymore. I'm scared that I will be killed by another human and it will be cold, slow, and brutal, because that's how they do it, either swift and animalistic or slow and methodical. I've reached a point that I almost want the human race to go extinct. The crimes I've read committed by other humans has so shook me that the survival of the human race scares me. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Humans also do the most to help others..

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a contradiction in your thinking. If all humans were horrible than it wouldn't matter if we were brutal to each other; in fact we would deserve it. Since you feel that most do not deserve it, you recognize that there is worth in some, those who deserve to be saved and protected. The killers and the depraved don't deserve the kind of focus you give them. The victims and innocent are far more worthy of your time and concern. And there are lot more of them than the others.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• i think you need to stop reading propaganda.

• Propaganda? This came from me simply reading about individual crimes and atrocities, since when did history become "propaganda"?

• grow a pair. there are plenty of thing more likely to kill you than the occasional psychopath.

• ITS CALLED SIN SON
    ACCEPT THAT ITS HERE
    BUT I UNDERSTAND I HATE THIS PLACE I CAN'T WAIT TO DIE
    BUT GOD WANTS ME HERE NOT SURE FOR HOW MUCH LONGER BUT UNTIL THAN I'M STUCK

• There is good in everyone... it just needs to be cultivated...

something Abrahamic religions can never do