What would you and I do if we were to hang out?

Just a fun question, if by some chance you and I met and we had a chance to hang out what would we do: (oh and if you've got your own ideas, what do you think would be fun?)

• Go club hopping.
  • Go to a concert and hang out back stage with the band members.
  • Go for a hike and picnic.
  • Go to an amusement park and ride every single ride.
  • Do something that'd get the adrenaline pumping (skydiving, bunjee jumping, etc)
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• probably get a yacht for a few days and travel around some tropical island, chill and explore islands and ocean life with snorkels and such during the day, yet party on the night with music, booze and and a great atmosphere in a beautiful place!

• That actually sounds incredible, i like that idea better than the options I gave lol :)

• so true, i never ever though of this sort of getaway until i just seen your post but now it seems like this needs to happen at some point!

sailing through bright blue clear waters in the scorching sun being able to see the plants and animals, going for a swim... then relaxing with a few drinks and music with a clear sky full of stars on the ocean.

• This NEEDS to happen lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Either amusement park, or something that will pump our adrenaline. Skydiving and bungee jumping are in my to-do list, so I'd want to do that first.

• Voted D, I enjoy amusement parks! :)

• I suppose I could let you play with my Legos but if you wanna color with me you'll need to bring your own crayons. Mainly because sharing crayons requires a lot of trust and I don't know you that well.

• Sounds good and I totally get thing about the crayons, I'll bring my own... I wouldn't expect you trust someone like that

• We could go watch some movies and play some video games.. Ha

• Lol that sounds like a good plan, I'm always up for video games and movies.

• Something easy and cheap. Whatever that is.

• i meant to vote e :/

• As a close friend of yours we would probably go traveling, and do something fun. ;). Maybe we will take off on a plane, and go to somewhere in the Tropics, in Europe, or in Asia. :P. It will be more fun then staying at Home that is for sure. :D.

• Make gifs together on the internet I make gifs.

• Seeing I'm probably too old for you I'd take you to learn how to fly a plane since I enjoy flying myself and just recently got my licence.

• Oh wow, that'd be sooo much fun!! I've actually always wanted to learn how to fly, that's awesome. Love the idea.

• It's too bad you don't live in the Boston area since I would teach you for free if you'd split the flight costs.

• Aww yea that'd be awesome, but I'm quite far away... Indiana

• I am more of a nature lover so I had to go with "hike n picnic". Besides, sitting and having tea or coffee or snacks is the best time to relax and chill and talk and understand people while making them laugh too.

• Yes, I love nature as well. Being outdoors taking in the scenery is a very good way to relax. Sounds like a plan :)

• It was fun :), ok this is it I promise

• Promise back. :)

• Dinner and then dancing

• Something quiet and low key.

• All of those but on different days, I can't choose one they all look fun.

• I live in the Caribbean so we'd go to the beach.

• Go to a hike picnic first to talk and get to know you better then the next date we'll go to the amusement park and ride all the cool rides!

• Hiking and a picnic sounds perfect.

• Option E.
    And I would be so excited to go out with you :)

What Girls Said 3