• Yes, I am
    51% (20)62% (34)57% (54)Vote
  • No, I'm not
    49% (19)38% (21)43% (40)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|17

Most Helpful Guy

• No, my life is getting messier and messier day by day. I used to have confidence but not now.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes. Some days I think I look amazing. Other days I'll be disgusted with myself. I've struggle with my weight thanks to my chronic disease, and I've been working very hard to lose it and build muscle. I also struggle with an eating disorder so that plays into it.

I started faking being vain about 5 years ago, so no one would know how much I hated myself. A lot of that fake vanity actually turned into real confidence.

I can be very confident, but not always

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Yes, an easy trick for my confidence is the way I dress. Obviously peoply have clothes they mostly wear at home (sweatpants big ts...) And I've decided that unless I go out, I will always look like shit.
    I won't shave, put on Deod (like only use sticks and not sprays), wear glasses, everything I do to look good, I will avoid. Then, when I go to school, movies, gym, anywhere, I'll put effort into my look.
    By putting in the effort I instantly feel better about my looks, and I feel energized because I know I look good (not self centered but better than I usually do).

If you don't have a lot of confidence, may want to give it a shot, don't know if it will work for sure though. Hope this helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am confident in my own ways!

0|0
    0|0
  • Throughout most of my life I was not confident, but in recent times--like literally within the past 6 months--I have started to *become* more confident at a gradual pace, which all began after I finally asked a girl out. She rejected me, yes, but it was a landmark moment in my life because it was the first time I actually overcame my fear and approached a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm actually really shy loooooolll

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes, it just depends on the day I guess and how much anxiety/depression I have that day. Not trying to sound pessimistic, that's just how it is for me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a very confident guy.. I try to always look before I leap

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident about what exactly?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am. Wasn't when I was younger though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am confident.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly not , I can't be confident between girls I don't know why , even they sometimes complimented me about my looks that i look nice but I'm still can't be confident

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not

0|0
    0|0
  • I waiver. Some days yes and some days not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ability to sing good... YES

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah just take it all in stride it helps : )

0|0
    0|0
  • No I am. not at all confident :(

0|0
    0|0
  • i can persuade you to date with me :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I have my days. So I voted yes. But, just like anyone else, I have my moments of "ah shit... I'm disgusting."

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I am!

0|1
    0|0
  • I have my days when I think im the hottest shit that ever was born then I have days where i can't stand to look at my face. So maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • No Im pretty laid back

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and No.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not confident at all but I'm working on it

0|0
    0|0
  • Still working on it

0|0
    0|0
  • For the most part yes but I got my insecurities as well.

0|0
    0|0