Does anyone else have antiques?

I love history (I am a history major), so I love objects from History. I have a pistol from the 1740s and today I got a Kodak Brownie Hawkeye from the 50s. Do you love antiques? What antiques do you have?

What Girls Said 1

• I have an antique ruby/gold ring dated back from 1909, from my great grandma. During WW2 she helped a lot of jews hide in Ukraine, and they survived and thanked her with jewelry that they hid before the war..

What Guys Said 2

• my parents have a an end table that rode in cover wagons with settlers. i don't think it was ever worth much it are not fancy or anything. but now they are completely worthless because my brother carved on it with out knowing how old they were

• I have a 50 mL bottle of Canadian Club whiskey from 1962 that has a label on the back that says "Bottled especially for Allegheny Airlines" I love antiques and have a couple more that I should take pictures of and post.