Why do I have no self-esteem or self-respect?

Where did it go?

Did I ever have it?

How can I get it back?

I'm also a narcissist who wants to buy a Lamborghini and aspires to own billions of dollars of real estate. Is this related?

What Girls Said 2

• u gotta figure out what made u lose it. and when. and why.

• I don't know if I ever had it... I just don't think I'm worth that much... I don't know what I'm suppose to be

• and what are the rest of us? in this logic we are all worthless.

u aren't an object to be worth more or less. u are unique. to think that in 7 billion, there is only 1 of u, should be enough to realise that u have no price. u r priceless.

reproduction doesn't define ur worth, or ur life. you leave your mark on the earth by the life YOU live, not the lives of those before and after u. so if u turned out to have evil sons, would that mean that u were an evil father and that's how u deserve to be remembered? of course not.

the day u find value in yourself will be the day ur ready to be in love. until then, work on yourself and learn that u cannot love another until you love yourself.

• that's great, but I think I remember you saying in other posts that you are a virgin, so... I don't know why that registers as significant to me...

Also, since there are 7 billion... this means that how could I be unique? I would have to do some pretty outstanding shit to be unique in a world of so many... what's the difference between one crackhead and another?

But if I die without having any children, then the 4+ billion years of evolution leading up to ME comes to an end... bacteria, worms, fish, reptiles, mammals --> ME --X...

There are serial killers with children and deadbeat dads everywhere, so I should be at least able to have ONE... and also the fact that I don't even know if I want any because it's so much work and I kind of enjoy being immature at times...

• Maybe the fact that you cyber bullied and threatened a girl till the point you had to be put into jail, has something to do with it, Patrick.

• No, it was before that... don't talk to me like you know me... you don't know my life story... I don't even remember doing that shit... definitely not the only thing I've ever done in my life...

What Guys Said 0