Whats the strangest place you have had to pee?

I do have to admit to having peed in a potted plant in a club, i was despeerate, and there was a huge line so i just slipped my skirt over it and let go, luckly it was quite large and not obvious what i was doing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've urinated in all kinds of unique places. I peed on a tree, out a window (which is scary! Thought I was going to fall out the window), in a cup, a sink, a friend's bathtub, had to position myself well enough to use a urinal (don't recommend if you're a woman), the beach water, lake, behind a bush, beside the highway, the woods, a dark alley, hanging off a boat, and the list can continue on.

When you gotta go, you gotta go!

• "OUT A WINDOW !!!" ? What? Like people below thinking it was raining funny that day?

• @napoleonebonaparte Just how the straws were drawn. I used to stay out at all hours of the night and most places were closed, so you had to make do.

• that's really lovely :) because a lot of girl would be grossed out to pee outside... maybe because they have nothing to wipe it up... or maybe the fear of getting caught by a passerby... I don't know... but I happy to know that you do it so freely :)
      :)

What Guys Said 13

• Hmm, I've peed in bottles, out windows, on tress/plants, and various other outside places. I've peed in sinks (bathroom was occupied), and on the side of a school. I've peed off of a balcony, too. I know there have been others, but can't really think of anything super unique.

Pretty much wherever I needed to go, I went, lol.

• Peeing in an empty Gatorade bottle held by my grandmother in the backseat of the car when I was about 4 or 5. We were on a road trip to Reno and there were no bathrooms around.

• I wasn't aware that there was a strange place to pee..

• Peed in a closet, can't beat that. It was carpeted too.

• in a shampoo bottle in while locked up in the box (juvenile hall)

• Your mom's pussy

• Peeing outside of the window, peeing on the bathtub and peeing on a cup.

• In the woods, out an open car door, in a sink standing up.

• Peed in bottle

• at war, in the gaza strip

• my girlfriends face

• I took a piss in a guy's gas tank, which I suppose is pretty weird. To be fair though he was the biggest dooche I have ever met and deserved every drop of it.

• LOL, hey you were helping the club grow their plant. Did you know plants often grow better once they have been peed on. I am not joking either it is the truth.

Anyway once my female friend and I were walking to a music concert and we both had to pee. The line for the toilets was so long that I held her stuff while she hid behind a parked car and went pee, then she held my stuff while I hid behind a parked car and went pee.

What Girls Said 13

• I was drunk at FSU homecoming last yr and they held something for the h. c court in one of the buildings and I had to pee very bad. I was literally 10ft away from a bathroom, but I just went into one of the classroom and let a little out😂😓 ... on some soft low stand thing😕 Not classy but shit happens lol

• At my aunt house?

• In a specimen jar for the gp. Can't remember why I was at the doctors but that's what happened.

Unless you consider peeing in the backyard or out in the bush stranger, which I don't.

• I peed in a strip club in France when I was 15 haha

• In the forest while hiking with my boyfriend haha

• That is awesome!

Um, I can't remember.

• Hmmm... behind scrapped buses at the races in pitch black (car/bus races)

• On the side of a church lmao

• In a jail cell with someone watching

• I peed my pants at Walmart :/

• In the sink, next to this super drunk blonde sorority girl who was peeing in the toilet right next to me. i too, was super, duper drunk. It was a weeeird moment. i really had to go and it was a frat house so the doors to the other bathrooms were locked. She just kept eating hot cheetos while she was peeing and crying about her boyfriend who cheated on her that night. This happened in college :/

• I haven't really had to urinate somewhere strange. I had to go out in the woods on camping trips, but that's natural.

• I've peed in a sink, on a hotel bed, in a pool, a river, road side, bush, alley, just stopped one time while walking down a side walk and went.