My Boyfriend Dreaming I am Pregnant by another guy?

So My boyfriend and I have been dating for about a year already and went to the first semester of college together until he decided we was going to take a semester off to work But I Still went to school without him. Ok so It's been about a week that he has told me that he had A dream that I got pregnant by another man , which in reality would be impossible at the moment because I have not cheated on him or anything. Furthermore, he tells me that once he wakes up from having these dreams, because it has happened twice, his heartbeat is really fast as if he were to have been excercising all day. Well My Question here is what Can his dreams possibly mean? Why does He have these dreams? Is it because he might have a doubt that I am cheating on him in college because he is not there? And why would he wake up with a faster than normal heartbeat?

What Guys Said 1

• He is insecure, that is really the only explanation. His heart was racing because dreams stimulate physiological responses.

What Girls Said 2

• Dreams are what we don't want to see/happen. At least this is what I have heard. If this is true, then it's his fear of losing you.

• Well, judging by the faster heartbeat, he probably feels anxious. If not anxious, he could by angry. But since it seems like things aren't chaotic between the two of you, if assume it's anxiousness. He may just be an paranoid person. You never know. I don't think that he thinks you're cheating. He's likely just afraid of it happening from past experiences.