Do you think 154$ on a blowdryer is expensive?

I would have got the cheaper and older version of the blowdryer but the place they sell it is in Canada. But my card will only allowed me to purchase in USA. (gift card) (no I don't have debt) (its a long story) So basically I spent 54 dollars more than I should of. What should I do? I rather save $54 than have my 50ish dollar plus blowdryer. What ya think! Yes it matters to me! hahah

Most Helpful Guy

• Which is about £110...
    Most hair dryers are around £80 so for that much it must be a really good one, or and over priced one.
    You threw me off with the $54, could you explain?

• Ok so the cheaper older version cost me 100 dollars at the candan store but my gift card will only pay in the USA. So i decide to buy the same one but an updated version for 154$usa which is in an American store. So yeah. So I kinda thinking did I spent too much. lol oh boy! I really wish I was carefree about my mom but I am not.

• That's really expedite though

• Yeah i suppose.

Most Helpful Girl

• You got a Walgreens near you?

Take yr card in there. Use it to buy a Gift2go Visa gift card.

(Yes, you can use a Visa gift card to buy another Visa gift card. If they don't let you, just buy a Walgreens gift card and then use THAT to buy the gift2go. LOL)

The gift2go will work internationally. You'll have to pay $5 or something to load it, but that sure as hell beats $54, now, doesn't it.

• Darn I should have got that one. I already wasted 5 dollars on the card lol. and now 5 dollars more for the card.

• Don't sweat it. It's a sunk cost.

The relevant calculation at this point, is –$5 > –$54.

Actually, it's –$5 + extra knowledge > –$54.

No sense worrying about expenses that have already been laid out.

• haha. I guess. I wish I knew before. it wouldn't let me.

What Guys Said 14

• You can buy an industrial grade heat gun that could probably roast your hair into flames for $54:
    www.uline.com/.../Industrial-Heat-Gun
    uline-h.assetsadobe.com/.../H-915.jpg

• holy fuck.

all the cheeseburgers I could buy with that money.

bruh take advantage of the wind!

• To be honest, I think it is... it would be about 140 EUR and I cannot remember I've ever used a 140 EUR hairdrier :o

• That's about 130 more than I would think a blow dryer cos. But it's not my money so do as you like.

• Yo the air is free xD

• Yes very, on a Blowjob thats pretty cheap

• What the fuck, I can get 5 blowjobs for that.

• Depends on how nice of one you want. I just use a towel for my hair or a cheap blow dryer. Although I'm losing my hair so I won't need one soon lol. What do you normally pay? I guess don't pay too much over what you normally pay.

• The blow dryer cost $154?

• a little bit butif it does like a really good jonb and will last you then its worth its money : )

• Yeah... I got an amazing blow drier for $30

• That's not expensive as long as it can blow you good

• i think so.

• Is that code for a 154$ blow job?

What Girls Said 11

• I think it's really expensive and way more than I would pay. Why not just get a different brand? A blow dryer is a blow dryer is a blow dryer.

• I think you can spend your money whenever you want. We all have some product we could spend more money on. Would I spend that much money on a blow dryer? probably not. Especially if it's just because it's from another country, I would try to look for a brad that's as good but available where I live. Though, in the end, you do whatever you want with your money

• Yes. I think I got mine for like £15 - £20.

• It's a little bit much in my opinion. Mine was 20 bucks and it works just fine.

• That seems way too long expensive for a hairdryer for me to be honest. I don't see why it needs to cost that much money.

• Damn straight that is fucken expensive! It's only cheap if your extremely rich.

Have you not tried looking on amazon for a cheaper one?

• Yes I do. That's a lot of money for a damn blow dryer.

• You can spend your money on whatever you want. To me, it sounds way excessive. Then again I don't blow dry my hair. If it makes you happy and it's a responsibly purchase, then I don't see any reason to think it's excessive.

• It's good to invest on things in a way because you're most likely buying something of good quality. $154 is very expensive, if I were you I wouldn't spend that much on just one thing, I would spend it on a full shopping day at the mall. You could buy a blow dryer a tad cheaper, that's just as good. I don't advice you to go with something way more cheaper because then the quality is not trusted. Look on internet for blow dryer reviews to make sure that you're going to buy one that's really worth it.

• Thanks I did. It has really good reviews. I originally cost 206$ but the website has 25 percent off so yeah

• Sound expensive to me.

• It's drying my hair not taking me to the bahamas.

• hahah! lol! I am gonna try it out lol! I want look nice!! Make a good impression!