Why do small guys always have the biggest bark?

So I was walking home after going clubbing, this couple was blocking my way, walking like 1km an hour. I said you are walking too slow, and he starts spazzing out trying to fight me and shit. Meanwhile his girl was calming him down. He was around 5'5, 160 , chubby.

I just laughed at him.

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Sadly, I've noticed this too. They seem to go out of their way to prove they are bigger than they look and they tend to use their voices and be aggressive. Perhaps at that time of night he was a bit drunk and so his reaction was OTT.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys have napoleon syndrome.
    I think it's important to recognize what you are actually capable of. I'm 5'10 but skinny as fuck. I would never try to fight someone who had any strength whatsoever. And I wouldn't fight someone who had no strength because that would just be mean.
    I'm not a fighter. But if someone is insecure about their size, they might be.
    I hate couples that walk to slowly. Especially when they are holding hands and blocking the whole street like freaking giant traffic cones or something.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah, especially when people are trying to get home, Plus under the influence of alcohol , people tend to act before thinking.

I just don't understand why someone would freak out cause I said they were walking too slow. I'm not a violet person, but this 20 year old needed his ass whipped and learn some respect.

• I think you should be able to tell them to speed up. If you push them forward or grab their shoulders and moved them forward at a faster pace, I could see why they wouldn't like that. But telling someone to speed up is fine.

What Girls Said 3

• He sounds evenly matched to me. I could take him! I'm going with intoxicated? Drunk people amble along slowly, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Small man syndrome lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Short man syndrome

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• They do when they feel they have something to prove. Having a girl around makes it x10. If you were rude on top of that then x100.

1|1
    0|0
  • you simply ran into a dickhead at an unfortunate time lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My bullies in school were always way smaller than me. I think when people are insecure they lash out at others.

0|0
    0|0
  • The wee man syndrome. They overcompensate in every confrontation. Didn't write a small guy off though. I've met a few short arses in my time who could fight like fuck. They're worse when they're drunk in the pub. Always say something cheeky to a bigger guy and it starts a riot. Mental health issues they wee fuckers

0|0
    0|0
  • Just like an ankle biting dog, it's bark is all its got.

0|0
    0|0
    • man I wish beating someone up was not a crime. I would have beat him to a pulp and then carve bitch on his forehead.

• Show All
    • oh dam... haha, everytime I approach a cop, I say sir.

• But I'm from Michigan and live in Detroit so they might just shoot me out of spite.

• They are compensating

0|0
    0|0
  • We also have bigger dicks so we got nothing to worry about you mocking our manhood. I'm 5'6 with an 8 incher

0|0
    0|0