Am I the only one not finding white girls attractive?

I am not racist just that I don't find them my type

• they are not my preferred type
  • my type

Most Helpful Girl

• I think some are pretty, especially when they're tan. Probably depends where in the world you live... Maybe.. I don't know. Some of my guy friends agree with you though. And don't listen to the girl about its racist, I'm half white myself and do not find white boys attractive whatsoever. The skin tone just doesn't do it for me. I think brown skin is sexy, but don't find white skin tone very attractive at all. And i am certainly not racist to half of myself, I don't hate what is 50% me and I love my white mother.

• You are exactly like me I'm mixed with white and I have a dark tan comexion I only find white girls with tans good looking but that isn't their natural look so I would get turned off once the tan wears off.

• Complexion*

Most Helpful Guy

• They are really average looking or ugly when the take off all their makeup. you know what I do like though? Light skin girls :)

What Girls Said 6

• Yes ! if you find one race completely unattractive then ya you're racist. We're programmed to like healthy bodies, certain ratios but a certain skin color. Every race has people that are attractive so if any of this looks unattractive to you then you're probably racist

www.cinemablend.com/.../...nator_Genesis_40700.jpg

media3.popsugar-assets.com/.../...odriguez-Bio.jpg

i2.wp.com/.../...led-or-renewed-e1452803731861.jpg

cache1.asset-cache.net/.../...odel-gettyimages.jpg

hdwidescreenwallpapers.com/.../...d-wallpapers.jpg

• but I dont think of them less as human beings which is what racism is

• @tolmbyy that's not what he said though, he said he finds white girls unattractive ! No word of preferences, just a simple statement

And preferring white women if he was white would make sense if he was white as well. But again he finds white women unattractive, so the opposite of what we know to be natural. So again why is it that he finds white women attractive?

Most likely the answer will be something racist like "white women are overweight and bitches" or he can't even tell why he does, due to social conditioning. Kinda like how men don't know why they prefer women with long hair, they just have it in their head long hair equates femininity, because they grew up with it, because that's all they know. It doesn't mean that's nature

• Out of the pictures you put up, I am going for the blonde, all day everyday, if not her one like her, it is who I am attracted to and IDGAF if you don't think that is right or not. And I married one that is blonde, blue eyes, white and big boobs... just like I like. Nothing wrong with it.

• Wow. The anti white force is stronggggg this morning on g@g 😏

• Nobody cares about your preferred boner food. Meaning the world doesn't revolve around your boner and no its not racist

• Is there anything that you specifically dislike about us? lol

• I think your facial features are pretty but pale skin does nothing for me

• its uncommon esp if ur white but its up to u. preference in partners is ur business more than anyone elses

im personally not into most white guys but they are physically attractive. its simply a cultural thing for me.

• Well I am a woman so I dont find any women sexually attractive

What Guys Said 9

• I'm sure you're not the only one, but I prefer them :P

• It's extremely rare if you are white. I'm white and white/asian girls are definitely my preferred type.

• You're just bitter that cute white girls won't even give you the time of the day. White girls are naturally and objectively the most beautiful. Men from all over the world consider them as such. It's actually quite abnormal to not like white girls, so you're either a lying colored, or a butthurt white who can't catch the attention of cute white girls.

• Lol you're so wrong, you should travel more you're living in a bubble bro

• @Skyrunner2000 look at the graph, see how the overwhelming majority likes white women? I'm not surprised at this at all, because you can see this fact everywhere. So you, my friend, not to stop being either delusional or get out of your room for once.

• Dude I've been to 5 different countries and the majority of people on this website are white lol a lot of people actually don't like white women

• They're my type (as of all races), sorry mate on your own.

• Good, more for me

• Ah, it must be bash on white girl week. Last week was how to get a white girl.

• I'll alert the media.

• I'm white and I only find white girls and Spanish girls attractive. What's the big deal about it?

• They are not my preferred type, because I don't have a preferred type.