Why did Watermelonoma deactivate?

MissNowhere, Squidward, Ihav2fart, Polswedgirl and now him... Anyone know why?

Most Helpful Guy

• MissNoWhere = said she is taking a break for 5 or 6 months to focus on her studies because GAG is taking up too much of her time.

Squidward = I am not sure about.

ihav2fart = probably left because MissNoWhere did.

Polswedgirl & Watermelonoma = I have no idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand needing to take a break, but I never understood deactivating your account.

Of course - and I'm not being a smart ass - I don't understand the desire to post anonymously most of the time either, unless it's something super embarrassing or something that the poster fears will cause creepers to fill their message box.

Don't get mad, I'm seriously asking. Why post anonymous on a question like this?

And why can people not just walk away for a week or a month and come back without having to delete their account?

Inquiring minds want to know. :)

What Guys Said 13

• Not having a down vote is destroying the site! 😏

• Not the first time he left

• Because they decided it's time to be more productive and actually do something with their lives and/or focus more on school or their career whilst gag is taking time away from them

• I think he just got tired of this place.

• 1|1
  • He's a cool dude. He's deactivated several times and come back, so it's likely he'll return when he's able or wanting to.

• Damn he was one sexy mothafucka.

• He was a great GAGer. He'll be missed. Solid dude.

• Aw damn, he was so cool

• This site is getting VERY boring, lately. Even me, I just come on here to message people (except today I'm on an opinion spree) and nobody wants to talk anymore :'(

• rule 101, time never stops... keep on moving forward

• They probably left because they wanted to focus on their real life.

• Good. Perfect time for me to return.

What Girls Said 7

• He's been considering leaving for months now at least. He's busy with school and got tired of many of the posts here. I assume that's why he deactivated.

• they went to the north pole..

• I deactive and make new accounts constantly. Sites like this are fun when you need them to be but they shouldn't be taken too seriously. When life starts picking up its time to deactive and move on

• he probably got busy with schoolwork! i'm sure the others also left to pursue their goals. they'll come back when things settle down a bit :)

• Got tired of the site I guess

• I'm sorry, I don't know him.

• Probably felt like it was enough, and left. I liked some of his posts in the beginning, I thought he was a good guy.