What's the scariest dream you ever had?

Last night I had a terrible nightmare that dinosaurs were destroying the earth and killing thousands of people. I was constantly on the run for my life and the constant destruction around me was horrifying. At one point I was hiding in my bed under the covers when alien space ships started falling out of the sky, my house was destroyed and the last thing I remember seeing before I woke up was a giant volcano erupting.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had the dream of losing my dad like 7 times till now, and losing my granny like 4 times :( That made me so upset, but the good thing is to finding that it was just a dream and they're still alive.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in this eerie abandoned Scottish or Welch Castle/Company mansion building thing in the basement... in a bathroom hiding with dozens of other teens (This was a hs dream back in the day) and I don't know wtf we were running and hiding from but suddenly someone was singing I love you, you love me... and we all looked to see and it was barney. So everyone left their stalls and we got closer, but something wasn't right. And then the big overgrown purple S. O. B. grew squid arm's and started to grab everyone and they'd disappear. I woke up and almost 💩💩 on myself. True story lol that's the only creepy dream I can recall atm.

• Oh man that might be worse than mine! Lol. Thanks for sharing

• Yeah lol it was something in his eye's

What Guys Said 6

• I do NOT want to eat whatever you ate last night!

• Haha! You really think chicken ranch tacos are the reason I had this dream? I mean who knows!

• Ay carumba!

• The scariest dreams I've had are of My girlfriend being killed, or raped, and I couldn't do anything about it

• I had a a dream that my grandad died, i literally woke up tearing up

• That Obama got a third term. Then I realized Hillary was running... it never ends, ahhhh.

• When I'm falling or something really bad has happened like a loved one has died

• Oh I hate those dreams when you're falling! I always wake up right when I'm supposed to hit the ground with my entire body clenching up real fast. Does that happen to you too?

• It's a terrible way to wake up!

• lol I know. And dreams are such a mish mash of weird stuff. Sometimes something you've been thinking about a lot comes into your dream

• Lol what the fuck.

• Yeah I was thinking I should write a screen play on this and sell it to Hollywood. It felt like a movie anyway lol.

• *tongue

• Hahahaha 😂

I'm rich!!!

What Girls Said 1

• Where I lost my brother I think

• Oh yes a loss of any family member can be terrible especially in dreams because until you wake up it feels real.