Do you wonder how it feels to walk at Minus 20'C?

Do you wonder how it feels to walk at minus 20'C? Has any of you walked at minus 20'C? I wonder how it feels when it is as cold as minus 20'C? I walked at minus 2'C for 1 hour and it was uncomfortable enough. I can't imagine how walking at minus 20'C would feel. It must be nothing like walking at minus 2'C.

Most Helpful Girl

• Minus 20 C. is a nice day here. We regularly get -30 C & sometimes down to - 40. That's only in the depths of winter though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. I live in Canada. I've walked home in -30 degree temperatures through a metre of snow with the wind blowing sharp snow in my face.

What Girls Said 1

• I mean I don't really take "walks" in that weather but I have had to be outside for short periods of time at that temperature.

What Guys Said 2

• I live in norway, and it's not THAT bad. Okay, it does kill you in less than 2 hours (i think it is) if you don't have clothes at all. But really, it's not that bad.

• How about swimming in the ocean this morning (-2c) and no wetsuit on.. Just naked?

• I would be in hospital if I did that. How come you didn't end up in hospital?

• Actually it's not that bad! I felt like being stung by bees