What is the worst day you ever had?

mine: okay, so i have period unexpectly but lucky me always have tampon in my handbag. i was soak by the rain and i missed my bus! damnnnn :(

unexpectedly*

Most Helpful Guy

• When my father died, when my friend commited suicide
    when I had to be operated on, to be resuscitated back to life.

That's three I know, but those are mine. ^.^

• oh pretty sad. sorry :(

Most Helpful Girl

• A Friday in May 2014. Can't remember the exact date.

The day started out fine. I had an okay-ish day at school. Then came back home and cleaned the entire house and even decided to bake a cake for my parents who were to come back in the evening.

When my parents came home, they didn't even notice anything and didn't say "thanks" when I told them that I cleaned up.
    While I was still baking the cake in the kitchen, my dad was eating something and he asked me "what are you doing?". I was in a bad mood and answered "Isn't it obvious?". He totally freaked out and we had a physical fight which ended up into me on the floor as he was pulling my hair. It was loud and my mom was a room next to us but didn't say anything. She was just sitting on her god dam phone.

Then I went to my room and cried myself to sleep as I heard my parents talking about how rude I was. I've never been that upset and could barely breathe when I cried.

In the morning I woke up with super puffy eyes and the first thing my mom told me was "Don't you think you should apologise to your dad?".

• oh really sad. sorry that your good intentions ended up so badly :(

• Thanks for MHO

• Cleaning and cooking is something you should just be doing, not with the intention to gain some sort of praise. Giving attitude to your father was plain rude and disrespectful, I would've taught you a lesson too.

What Guys Said 2

• The day they killed off Opey on SOA.

• My worse day was ever coming to this world.

• Awww that's not bad😯😊I like u weirdo. Don't think like that😘

• What he's saying is not only true, it's profound. We all live truly our worst day, we have to be violently expelled from our mothers vagina after we were nice and comfortable and all these bright lights and a strange giant people all around that's traumatic as hell.

• @Checkmate5345 That too... You know I was kinda annoyed by that too.
      The fact that we must eat sleep and shit bothered me exceedingly.

What Girls Said 10

• lol!
    Mine was I was doing a double all-nighter on campus finishing editing my final film project with my partner on campus. Period came unexpectedly. I had nothing on me. Took my wallet to the bathroom, machine has nothing. Went to all 6 bathrooms in the building, all had nothing. Its like 3 am at this point and the janitor is watching me run from bathroom to bathroom haha. So I had to improvise. Later, I get home ready to sleep and I go to close my blinds and they fall off the wall. So I had to duct tape them. I was so angry lol.

• 😯😐😅😢😳😵worst and most embarrassing 🙊🙉🙈I was a pre teen maybe 13 and me and my other same aged fam member's did modern dance for my aunt's church. One day we went to this southside convention for a showcase and everyone had to wear ALL WHITE😩😩 when we went up I was wondering why all kid's in the audience only focused in on me😡😡😡well well well it was because not one friend, family member or adult told me my outfit turned to the color red! Instead they let me finish each bloody (pun intended) dance with no remorse whatsoever! I resemble my great aunt Mary so the unoriginal fucktards named me Bloody Mary til I quit the team one day. What are friend's for lol

• Ugh so much hw! lol!

• Probably the day I came home to find my dog was in congestive heart failure and had her lie dying in my arms. Or maybe the day I came home to find another dog had died of complications from cancer.

• Too personal to share on here, but I'm sorry you didn't have a good day!

• no problem. thanks tho :P

• The day my Dad died

• PowerPoint presentation in class. Teacher clicked the wrong folder in my usb snd and everyone saw my adult pic collection

• oups :P. i bet it wasn't not funny

• Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Why? School.

• February 20th 2016, the love of my life broke up with me. Never experienced so much pain before

• when i was diagnosed with anorexia- my whole life has changed since then!