Do you shower at night or in the morning?

Just a fun question. I used to shower in the morning but I'm starting a job where I have to wake up really early so I'm starting to shower at night now.

If you have a specific reason for it feel free to share.

• morning
    11% (3)33% (10)23% (13)Vote
  • night
    52% (14)47% (14)49% (28)Vote
  • either or (depends on day)
    37% (10)7% (2)21% (12)Vote
  • I don't shower
    0% (0)13% (4)7% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Used to do both just depends on what's going on. But any more it's more in the mornings.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks 4 MHO!!! 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the day but generally I wash before bed.
    I can't stand waking up and having to shower, shave, dry myself, breakfast, travel to work, blah blah blah.
    It's much easier to have a nice shower before nighttime and then roll out of bed, face plant the floor, stuff a piece of toast into my mouth and drive to work looking like a hedgehog ravaged my head all night.
    Much classier! :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I shower at night after work. Because I can always take my time in the shower and enjoy it but showering in the morning feels like a chore and that I need to hurry so I don't go to work late.

0|0
    0|0
  • I shower in the morning and at night. If I have to go out lets say midday or the afternoon I'll shower again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Night on week days, mornings on week ends

0|0
    0|0
  • Morning... cause i wake up with morning erections 95% of the time, and i just give it a wank while im in the shower.

0|0
    0|0
  • Night. I don't get up early enough.

1|0
    0|0
  • exactly the same as you for the same reasons

0|0
    0|0
  • Morning. If I shower at night, I'd just have to do it again the morning anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost always in the morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both I take hour long showers:) my parents are paying the water bill

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• both! lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • almost always at night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Morning because my hair manages to get all sorts of fucked up at night, and the only way to fix it is with a shower.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. If I have work the next day or need to get up early for whatever reason, I'll shower at night. If I can sleep in and don't have much to do, I'll shower in the morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • either depends on the day for me, but my preference in at night. it's just a good way to close off the day to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's usually in the morning, but I can also take a shower at night on Summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • usually mid day

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my mood and the day.

0|0
    0|0