Are you a cat or a dog person?

I personally love most animals :). Not reptiles though or other creepy animals but I like almost all mammals. What about you?

• I'm a cat person
    26% (17)24% (12)25% (29)Vote
  • I'm a dog person
    32% (21)34% (17)33% (38)Vote
  • I love all animals
    33% (22)34% (17)34% (39)Vote
  • I don't like animals
    2% (1)4% (2)3% (3)Vote
  • Other (please explain)
    7% (5)4% (2)5% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|19

Most Helpful Guy

• I love all animals. I bet someone says cats are unfriendly and not loyal which is not true. That comment is said by people who don't know how to treat a cat. I get sick of hearing dog owners say that about cats.

3|0
    0|0
    • Yes exactly! It's said by people who have never had a cat and don't know anything about them. We have cats at home and they all have a completely different character. But they are all sweet and loyal! Some cats are more independant then others but it's not because they are independant that they can't be good and loving animals! I love our cats so much! They are great :)!

• Show All
    • I mean in the history of cats I am sure 1 cat has attacked an innocent person but it pretty much never happens with a cat and it happens reasonably often with a dog.

• Thank you for MHA.

What Guys Said 18

• I'm forced to be a dog person cause of my allergy to cats xD
    I love all animals though, and I like cats, but I can't have them.

3|0
    0|0
  • Five cats in my house, including 3 thoroughbred ragdolls.
    catnipsfelineadvicepage. files. wordpress. com/.../limp-ragdoll. jpg
    Big kitties.

1|0
    0|0
    • Did you get your purebreds from a breeder?

• Show All
    • @GraySailorsBride Oh that's great. I always support rescues. My other dog is a greyhound from a organization that rescues retired racers, so I've gone the rescue route as well. But there are so many people who are quick to judge you negatively once you say you got your pet from a breeder and not a rescue. They think breeders and their clients are all about the money and that they're just puppy mills.

• Aww cute :D!!

• I love all animals.. but! I'm a cat person. ^.^

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm a dog person but cats seem to love me too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm both. I think because they're two different species it can be unfair to compare them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love cats.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither of them!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Love all animals but own a cat

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm more of a cat person since I got bitten by a dog in my right cheek when I was 7 and also my left palm by a puppy... Dogs definitely loves me yeah?

0|0
    0|0
  • cat person

1|0
    0|0
  • cats are better. dogs stink and slobber.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a dog person , I hate cats 😒😒😒u not because I dislike them but because they dislike me 😒😒😒😒

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be a cat person, but now I prefer dogs, they are more playful, plus you hear about how cats would likely eat their owners if they could.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOVE dogs but cats r easier to take care of for me xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Love dogs. I'm ok with some cats. Fish suck and blow

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogs rule, because they were conceived for the singular purpose of ridding the world of evil. Genesis has been mistranslated: the evil doings of a supposed "serpent" are unmistakably those of a cat.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like dogs more than cats but both are chill

0|0
    0|0
  • fish

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Cat for Sure, @Akine1 but I Love All animals of course, but Just have a feline fetish for the Kitty Kat.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a dog person at heart but I love most animals - especially reptiles :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I do like animals but I voted for option 2. I've never owned a cat, so not sure but I do love dogs.

1|0
    0|0
  • A bit more a cat person... but I like both. =)

1|0
    0|0
  • I love both! I've actually got 4 dogs, 8 cats and a rabbit lol I'd have a whole zoo though if I could.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an animal lover and I won't turn down an animal in need but I seem to be drawn more to cats.

1|0
    0|0
  • A huge cat person 😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm more of a dog person... Puppies!! 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a cat person.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a total dog person. Not really into cats that much, plus I'm allergic to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love all animals <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a dog person

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dogs because they're always happy to see you at the end of the day. They're your buddy

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm either both or neither.

0|0
    0|0