Guys, if you and your girlfriend are going out somewhere (store, mall, gas station etc) would you let her drive?

If you're together, would you let your girl drive? Or would you want to drive? I understand if you're driving a long distance and you two switch throughout the trip. But that's not what I'm asking. Even if it's her car, do you drive it, or let her drive it?

• Yes
    81% (103)
  • No
    19% (24)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

31

Most Helpful Guy

• If she really wants to sure. Especially, if it's her car I can't just be like, no you can't drive your car. But I'd prefer if she didn't drive. Or anyone else for that matter. I don't even let my parents drive me anymore, if I'm there, I'm driving. I hate others driving. They're either too slow and cautious, and drive half the speed limit or the other extreme - too reckless and ride someone's ass. Most of the time, they also lack proper clutch control. I seriously cringe and feel sorry for the clutch when they shift or get going from a stop light.

What Guys Said 30

• I would prefer it if she drove. To be honest, driving makes me extremely nervous and isn't something that I enjoy doing very much. I consider it a chore.

• I'm used to driving all the time, but I wouldn't object. Except for my Mustang, nobody drives it but me.

• Yes, speaking about guys in general. I am sure most of the guys won't mind it and will be happy to let her drive unless they have some logical reasons for not wanting her to drive.

• No unless I had her name signed under the car if something happened to it I would be at fault.

• Sure.

If it's her car, I'll presume she'll drive. If it's my car, I'd prefer to drive.

If we're married or it's 'our' car then I presume we'll have settled into some kind of rhythm at that point.

• If it's my car, I'm driving. If it's her car, she's driving unless she asks me to.

• Wouldn't let her drive my car. If it was her car, sure.

• I did once. Not gonna happen again lol

• If I'm driving my dream care or a car that restored with my own two hands then no way in hell. But if it's just a modern care that I have like everyone else then sure why not.

• It's her car, so I let her drive! Sometimes she asks me to drive, sometimes I offer, it's not a big deal.

• Women are the cause of most road fatalities so I'm gonna go with no.

• Sure go for it

• Why would you let her drive? There's nothing wrong with that, but why? Honestly I love driving, but I also believe that the guy should be in control, and I would prefer him to drive.

• If she wants to drive she can drive lol

• yes i would let her drive because i can't drive for medical reasons

• It doesn't bother me at all when she drives. actually when we go somewhere together she usually drives

• I'm so lazy.

If she'd be down to drive or if I can trick her into driving, I'm good.

But if she really didn't want to, I'd be a gentlemen and drive. Ja ja

Damn, I'm horrible.

• I want to actually make it to the date site.
    Yeah im cool with it... more nap time.

• Sure. I can nap!

• After all the driving I've done in my life, when someone offers to do it, I'll never turn it down.

• It matters to me not.

• I don't care who drives.

• I can not handle driving. It is too difficult for me.

• Sre why not, I mean, I don't think either of us have our licenses, but If we did, I'd let her drive

• If she wants to, then why the hell would I object?

• NO ! MY CAR ! hands off :P

• Honestly i don't trust her so i would drive it even if i know that im going to make an accident

• I hate driving so of course, I failed the road exam four times

• I don't mind.

• If I want to get laid, them yes.

• I don't really care, unless she's a scary driver. ie, Asian.

• Suadi Arabia polling at 13%, nice.