What's the most disturbing movie you've ever seen?

And not in a good way I mean. The most disturbing movie I've ever seen is hands down Cannibal Holocaust. Not sure why I even watched it. A French movie called Martyrs was also pretty disturbing. So was Human Centipede. I heard a movie called A Serbian Film is the most disturbing movie ever made. Even though I'm curious to see what's in it, I'm still better off not watching it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omfg A SERBIAN FILM!!!😐😡😢😨 It is the most vile and uncomfortable thing to watch and I love horror foreign horror film's, but never have I ever wanted to throw up or feel mentally fucked up from one. I mean pedophilia and necrophilia combined. The guy who co wrote it by the way was the lead actor and I wouldn't trust that sick mf around my dog let alone my grandmother. Omfg 😳😓I had to skip through so much of it basically the entire movie. It's banned in some countries and even the courts got involved to investigate if the child actor's a young girl, young boy and a fucking babyyyy 😑😑😣were safe! That's how fucked up this film is.

• The scene with baby bruhhhhh😣😣😣😣😠😠😠😠😠I just wanted to😢💥🔫 I cried Amd threw up I swear and the ending scene with the kid's omgggggg😱😱😱the little boy. I can't even finish discussing this. It's only viewable on youtube and dvd (non American, Brazilian and etc ) so hard to get if you don't use youtube. It's in Serbian with English subtitles. It's one of those I won't watch it, but u have to see it to believe it type film's.

• That was a movie I refused to watch from the rumors, so I looked up the wikipedia summary of it. I suddenly felt shame for reading the summary on my phone in the middle of a cici's pizza place with a bunch little children running around haha

So screwed up

• @dangerDoge Dude...😩😩😩I felt all that time's 5 I promise you. And All of my close friend's are Serbian, Croatian and Bosnian soooo uk after seeing that and them wanting to take me over there lol I never piss them off lmao. I love horror film's and non make me weak, but this screwed with my mental state honestly. More of a horror than any blood and gore I've ever seen will ever be. My first reaction into the first weird scene was😐😨 (exact faces lol) "TF... did I just see?" Even the Serb's won't watch that. And they're tough people! Reading wikipedia... doesn't even grasp a quarter of the actual visual shot I saw that night lol just watch it once... trust me you'll fast foward damn near til the end you'll be so sick. The last words of the director in the movie will haunt me forever in a bad way"Start with the boy"😩when u find out what that's about**Vomit*

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably A Serbian Film, But Martyrs is a way better movie.

What Girls Said 8

• They were right when they told you about A Serbian Film. It's definitely the most disturbing one I've ever seen. Out of the ones you mentioned, I've only seen that one and the first 2 Human Centipede movies but lol A Serbian Film is waaay worse.

• Human Centipede takes the cake for me.

• It was a japanese movie but I don't remember the name

• Human centipede. The guy reminded you of a Nazi.

• A Serbian film. Seriously. That's what it's called

• Jailbait... it's currently on Netflix and it's basically porn

• 0|0

What Guys Said 9

• The movie that disturbed me the most and pissed me off and I will not watch again is Seven.

• American Psycho is so twisted, and I liked it lol

• Hostel

• Human Centipede. I will just leave that there... and im out.

• Schindler's list

• Saw to me was, but it had such a great life lesson

• The ring funny enough. Those fukin faces. It's a creepy arse film.

• Justin Bieber the movie

• Megan is Missing chilled me to the core. But I was 15 at the time I watched it for the first time