Help, my guy will not do oral, what should I do?

I have to do a group project at my school and I picked a guy in my class to be on my team because he is good with computers and graphics and I think it will look good on my PowerPoint

But the problem is obviously we have to do an oral presentation too and he is quiet and when I gave him some flash cards he told me he he is not good at oral presentations, but I think it would be great for him to do a part of the oral presentation so he can explain his skills

Lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• I see what you did there. You... I like you.
    To answer your question you can't make him. If all your grades are riding on this, then he'll have to get over it.

What Guys Said 3

• Can you record a video instead?

• Stick yer hand up him and use him like a ventriloquist's dummy!

• Perhaps you could talk him through it. Also some visual aids for purpose of demonstration might give him more confidence. I am sure it's just a confidence issue. Once he has succeeded a few times, you will not be able to stop him. I am sure.

What Girls Said 1

• You can't force someone to do what they don't want to. everyone is different and can't stand in front of a group of people to do a presentation. I was really shy and never liked to do presentations and I used to resent my teachers for forcing me to stand up in front of the class even though I eventually did it