Do You Have the Weirdo Syndrome?

And if you self-identify as a weirdo, What kind of weirdo are you?

• Lovable Weirdo
    35% (8)29% (6)32% (14)Vote
  • Sexual Weirdo
    9% (2)5% (1)7% (3)Vote
  • Misunderstood Weirdo
    9% (2)19% (4)14% (6)Vote
  • Scary Weirdo
    9% (2)5% (1)7% (3)Vote
  • Intellectual Weirdo
    13% (3)14% (3)14% (6)Vote
  • Just plain damn Weird
    13% (3)24% (5)18% (8)Vote
  • Undercover Weirdo
    12% (3)4% (1)8% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|9

Most Helpful Girl

• a little bit of everything. :P probably mostly the sexual weirdo tho i have the dirty mind of a 15 yr old boy

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Voted F. I'm just a weirdo, in all possible way! Not a very likeable person in general, because I'm too different, and don't fit in with societal norms.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I'm the misunderstood weirdo. anyone in real life would think I'm the undercover one though, because not many people see that side of me.

0|2
    0|0
  • Hopefully, I'm the Loveable Weirdo because I'm clearly weird but I use it to make people laugh. If you haven't noticed by now, life is really weird. It gets random on us at one point or another. My life has always been weird, but I'm weird enough to handle it, weirdly enough☆

0|1
    0|0
  • Plain damn fucking weird...

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm only weird when everyone else is normal. I don't like to be like everyone else.. so if everyone here is weird... then I shall be excused from teh weirdness! I'm THAT type of weird! The alien from outerspace...

0|1
    0|0
  • A, but honestly all of them combined into a psycho ray burst of sunshineeeeee😆😄 or burrito. I mean whatever helps you sleep at night.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am just a normal, pure-blood vampire.
    Not weird at all. :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe misunderstood and other people might say for me scary. But I don't know

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8