Why does my personal trainer keep texting me?

I am 20 and he is 36 and is married according to his FaceBook. When I first met my personal trainer, he kept looking deep into my eyes with the biggest smile. He then texted me asking how my day has been and when I am starting, to have a good holiday etc. A few weeks later when I joined the gym, I saw him and he gave me a big smile. We both happened to get into the lift at the same time leaving and he looked directly at me and then seemed shy and was looking down. He texted me a few days later asking if I am ready to start my PT sessions however the agreement was it for to be next month. I told him I'm going away and he asked for how long and said "happy new year, new you" Few weeks later, he messages me saying "wassup" asks how I am, to have a good rest, that we will "catch up soon" (not sure whether he's implying gym or?) and said goodnight to me.

What Guys Said 3

• Prolly a ho dog.

• Seems fishy. Looks like he wants something more. You'd better be cautious.

• The forbidden fruit is always tempting to the weak minds

Thinking about other women while married is the forbidden fruit

What Girls Said 0