Do you spoil you pet (s)?

I kinda do. My cat is so spoiled she gets stressed out when she's going to the vet with my honda, its cray.

• Yes.. How?
  • No
  • I dont have a pet / see results

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I treat my dog better than the rest of my family lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a lazy fat fish so I guess it's my fault.

• You have a fat fish?😱 i didn't know fishes can be fatt😱😱

• Lol 😂 I wish my pet could lose a little weight. Once a fat fish always a fat fish 😂😂

• I wish mines fat 😂 she's only 4kg (8.8lbs) now, im planning on making her weight 6kilos (13lbs) lol

What Guys Said 7

• 2|0
  • I don't have a pet but I want to get 2 cats and 1 dog and spoil them, since women hate me I will spend my money on pets because they love me. Sorry but that is how I feel. :'(

• My rabbits always get their way

• very much so

• Try stroking your pussy before it gets in the car, animals often get stresed when they travel and I think they can sense they are going to the vet.

• Nahh she's not stress she just doesn't like honda

• What does spoil mean? 😂

• Spoiling something in this context basically means pampering it.

A common term over here is "spoiled brat" which means the kid is rotten, or rather was raised given everything they wanted in life by the parents. From that, they feel extra entitled and throw a temper tantrum if they don't get their way.

In this context, it isn't as severe. It is more or less just meaning OP gives her cat lots of love and treats them extra special. Usually it means they don't reprimand the pet much either.

• No. When my dog asks for more porridge, I slap the bowl out of his hands while chewing gum.

What Girls Said 7

• No I call her a bitch sometimes haha! lol Oh she so cute she co fluffy! But she angry and thats why I love my pet bird name milagros means miracle in spainsh!

• My baby (my cat garfield) i pet him hold him give him treats and he well acts like a baby even though he's 6 he's still a baby in my books

• Yes, I do because I love them and they deserve it

• I cuddle the cats in bed and pet them, telling them how beautiful and handsome they are. Then, I kiss them on top of their heads.

• I don't have a pet but I don't know how I would spoil one if I had one.

Even if I knew, I doubt I would spoil it.

• Why not? :(

• Wouldn't do it on purpose , as in everyday, too frequently. Especially since I have got family and friends.

But the pet will be taken care of. I just don't see the point of spoiling pets, especially when I barely do that for the family.

• your pet isn't stressed because it's spoilt and getting into a car, animals know they are going to the vet and that's what makes them stressed, you cat is smart, don't ever think it's not

• No its not bc of that. Doesn't matter which car we use if she's coming that means she's going to the vet but she only gets stressed out when we're going with my honda/toyota

• then it's probably scared of the car... that does NOT mean she's spoilt

• My husband's mom doesn't have any grand kids (yet) so she sends money so that we can pamper our dogs. They are more well taken care of than me and my husband.