What is the one thing you regret the most?

Most Helpful Guy

• The one thing I do feel more is that I was in the wrong place at the wrong time for this to have happened.. but it is not really a regret per say because I have fully excepted it now and can still do most all the things I used to do before it happened, it was the fact that I climbed a tree to retrieve someting one day, and on my birthday of all days.. and when I got 110 feet up it.. the branch I was on broke all of a sudden.. and I did a free fall to the ground.. landing on my back.

And after all was said and done and I was released from the hospita and most all injuries fizxed but one.. I was now a person that was fast tracked into the adult diaper world.. but Like I stated.. it was not really a regret.. but it could have been so very much worse then it was.. but I ended up getting very lucky as well that bad day.. I still date the ladies and all my dates are told upfront I wear diapers and all have excepted me in them on those dates.

I also play golf, camp, fish, bike ride, and do all that other great stuff, and granted now.. it is all done while wearing diapers and rubber pants... but being honest to not only myself but to others I care about.. is the best way to be.. and I feel I am excepted wearing them because I am a very honest guy.. and I do not B S people..(the ladies matter to me very much)

Yes it took me a while to except wearing them.. but the thought of how bad it could have turned out if say I had landed differently then I did (was devisstating).. made the thought of wearing them something I could live with.. and I am a happy campers all the time no matter where I go or what I do.. to me it is not a big deal ever being in them.. this is in no way a smart ass or sarcastic answer.. just a very honest one.. ty for letting me tell it.. I love this site because I can be myself all the time and I have never been critisised or called down for it for it.. ever.. take care and have a great day

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Writing a dirty email to a girl in 7th grade. Huge crush on her. Email address ended up being owned by her mother. I deleted my email address and didn't make a new one until the end of high school.

• I have one regret. When I was 18 I opted to go party rather than see my Grandfather for his birthday. He was a huge influence on my life. He died a few weeks later before I could see him. It has forever shaped how I interact with people.

• Being to shy with girls as a teen. Cheating on a past girlfriend, not finishing school earlier, getting in trouble with Mr. Policeman

• A few things that have happened in past relationships

• Answering this question.

• Not asking out the girl I crushed on few years ago

• Nothing, no regrets whatsoever...

• hurting a wonderful girl

• Rebelling against God and becoming an atheist.

• Being a jerk.

What Girls Said 7

• Getting married twice

• Not taking care of myself when I was younger. Gaining too much weight and being unhealthy.

• So many honestly. But I feel like it was my fault. Even though they did that to her if I hadn't told her anything.

• I don't regret anything I just take it as life experiences but I do admit I been hurt twice I don't know why I always ended up being accused of something I didn't do by the guys I have had crushes on.

• That text half an hour ago...

• Getting my 1st concussion which I'm pretty sure started all of my sleep disorders

• Losing my virginity at a party that I blacked out and realized I was having sex during. Luckily he wore a condom.