Introverts or extroverts as friends?

Do you prefer friends that are extroverts or introverts or doesn't matter? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Extroverts. I'm rather introverted, and being around very extroverted people who get really energized and hyped about meeting and interacting with people helps kind of spread that enthusiasm to me, and helps me overcome some of my nature.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter to me as long as we "click" as friends. Maybe having both extroverts and introverts as friends could be a good thing. Maybe they provide different things, give different views and you could do different things with them. If you feel like going out you could ask your extroverted friend to join you. If you feel like a cosy night in watching movies or something you could ask your introverted friend to come over. Not to say extroverts can't enjoy nights in or introverts nights out but still. You get my point.

What Guys Said 1

• Doesn't matter but almost all of my friends are extroverts and I'm very introvert.

What Girls Said 3

• I am in the middle so I go along with both.
    I have an issue with authoritarian ones though, those I always argue with

• It doesn't matter to me. I'm an introvert, but I can get along with both types of people.

• I like people who are a mixture of both. I'm mostly an introvert so I like people who are cool with hanging out at home with me but also will push me out of my comfort zone a bit.