Should I invite her to lift with me?

> We've been in same school from like 2 years now
> Started texted just month ago
> She plays volleyball
> Is in fitness and stuff, Talks to me often about em
> She is very fit and athletic too
> Asked me to go with her on her friends birthday last week but I couldn't
> She thought I was rejecting but I told her the reason and told her that we can hang out next week.
> I have weight room in my basement, Should I invite her to lift with me? It doesn't have music system but is kinda big.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it. If she's really into fitness, she'll be down for it.

I'd be ecstatic, I thrive on the competition of having a workout partner.

He (my workout partner) has been sick for like a week now with the flu. : (

• Baha hell you can hit my basement upto :-p She was squatting like 95 and still screaming like its 500, that set me off ha

• 460... I feel like you're just showing off now! ;) BUT if you can lift that much, you deserve to.

I'm currently at 160lbs for squatting, but I'll be upping the weight next week.

• Yea all she did was those single plates squat and that too in a bitchass form ha

And well, that's really hot doe

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Dude if some guy was like, "Hey girl I got a weight room in my basement," I'd think he was a psychopath waiting to trap me in their and do weird experiments on me!
    Have you not watched movies? :O

• Yeah do it! lol I am always asking question on what kinda of weights I can do. lol

• What you mean?

• .. that's fuking weird so yea u doing good job so far :-p

• Fine! I'll never share anything. Gosh!

• Sure, it sounds like a good idea.

• Ya cuz I love it when me n my boyfriend work out together, train together, and run together so I think you should.

• She isn't my girlfriend doe lol but yea Its tie between football and lifting for now

• Well even if she's not ur girlfriend I bet if she likes to work out she'll love to work out with u

• Bet that too ha I was confused between two options but yea Ima just call her for lifting ha

• Yeah definitely do it!😊

What Guys Said 5

• "Deadlift and Chill?"

• ain't no thang.

go for it

• I was in a similar situation not too long ago since I met her at the rec in my university and if she is into fitness and she has asked you out before, then Yes! Ask her if she wants to work out with you. We usually do squats together because you have that contact while you work out and also somehow she is attracted to me while i am sweating. But there is a lot to do ask her what she likes to do (exercise wise) and that is that.

• Lol just inviting her to lift brah, She isn't that close yet. I text her like one hour in day and we usually dont talk that much in school. But yea ha I'd invite her on leg day

• Nice by the way you look shredded congrats👍thats my goal in my future 3 months.

• It's easy once you make it habbit brah, Keep killin 💪

• Go ahead, do benchpress with her and later press her on that bench.

• Basement part might throw her off tbh. Just go out with her like outside