What can you get away with that the opposite sex can't?

Most Helpful Girl

• He can't go in the ladies room but I can (on several occasions) go in the men's room.

• Lol when can you go to the mens room?

• The question was what can i get away with that the opposite gender can't. I have no oroblems whatsoever and guys seem to like it. Whereas a guy walking into a ladies room would generally get an earful.

• Lol true!

Most Helpful Guy

• Women can get away with what they like whilst men are persecuted by feminazis, my question got removed and yet a similar question aimed at men remained on site.

Your Question has been removed for being too antagonistic.

Question Title: Why are so many women on this forum such whiny bitches?

Question Details: Like complaining because men want equality and to be treated with respect. So many posts about men whining and posts insulting men who dump them or girls who nick their boyfriends. And complaints about sexism, there lot need to man up.

We strive to keep GirlsAskGuys a helpful and caring community for all. Please be more considerate with your future posts. Thank you for understanding!

For more information on post removals please visit the Post Removal Reasons FAQ.

What Girls Said 13

• Crying to get my way or to get out of trouble without being told I'm gay and a pussy.

• Going to the bathroom with a group of people of the same gender without anyone thinking it weird or questioning my sexuality.

• Um getting lost?

• A lot of things

• Probably a lot of things

• I can wear dresses... ;)

And bikinis. One thing guys just cannot pull off are speedos... *shudder*

• I can do anything they can, and no one will criticize me or say I'm weird. So everything really. They even had a movement awhile ago for women being able to walk around shirtless.

• Lol the question is what can you do that they can't

• It's to think of what guys can't do and you can

• Too many things to pick from honestly. #1 pick I guess is that he can't go i women's places w/o seeming weird.

• Being homosexual

Oh well.

• Being feminine, wearing makeup giving a blow job without appearing to be homosexual,,. Acting na├»ve,

• Going into the women's rest room or women's locker room.

• I get a lot of discounts and free shit lol

• Period on p. e.👿

• Give birth.

What Guys Said 9

• Walking around without a shirt
    Go a month without feeling sick (no disrespect, just answering the question)

• I can take a piss while driving. You just need a big bottle like a large gatorade or the arizona tea bottle cuz its got a big opening. Put your vehicle on cruise control and drive on the farthest right lane. I did this when the blizzard hit nyc :)

• I think a girl can pull that off if she wants

• Most of what I can think of is based on appearance. Guys, traditionally, don't have to manicure themselves as much or with the same frequency as women, nor do they have to carry themselves with the same degree of dignity. Although personally I think it's much more preferable to keep up my appearance and maintain decorum.

• Piss in a urinal

• Walk in public shirtless.

• Being a hoe lol U mad chicks? Yea u mad. #pullingmoreinhourthanyall #staymad

• Peeing in public

• Fart in public

• Ironically, a bunch of things from childhood i was taught absolutely not to do.

Having a bit of an edge, being a slight asshole when appropriate, being more obviously sexual, being a little more sexual selfish then i was taught to be.

Oh, i could also get away with buzzing my hair short and walking out of the house in the morning without looking in a mirror.

Women 'can' do those things but are judged more harshly for it.