How to hide this lie?

So I was in a class and I got really annoyed by my friends so I went outside the class, when the teacher asked me what's up I remembered in my dead grandmother who died from cancer and said that my grandfather has cancer and I'm sad (for some reason I really got sad). Anyway this spreaded, because I used this in order to get out of a lot of detentions. now my parents have a meeting with my teacher because of my bad behavior and one of the teachers who knows about this is there. How do I hide this? Cause I got a really bad feeling this is going to come up

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh you don't. You're busted. You need to just come clean pal, you can't mask a lie with more lies. Don't use such drastic lies next time. If you really have to lie to get out of trouble then at least make it something less traumatic like "I felt like I was going to throw up, I needed air."

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been in a similar situation when I was in my 9th grade. I got caught cheating in an exam and the teacher told me that she's going to call up my Dad and ask him to come over right away.
    I got scared and called him myself and told him everything that happened just so that he gets less mad at me. But 10 minuits later I found out that she was just bluffing anddd I still feel so stupid about that incident.
    So, the fact of the matter is I don't really have any advice for you LOL.

What Girls Said 3

• What you did was incredibly wrong and now you have to deal with it.

• #1 reason why I hate lying. You have to tell another lie to cover the lie you told and majority of the time the truth always come out.

• I would just tell your parents before ur meeting because they will be even more mad if a teacher tells them but less mad if you tell them

What Guys Said 1

• Wow, that's messed up. Don't tell the teacher your dad is sensitive about the subject. Be honest.