Warm or cold country?

Do you live in a warm or cold country now and would you rather live in a warm or cold country if you could pick?

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in a cold country now and I like my country and wouldn't really want to move anywhere else but I wish the summers were longer and hotter. I wish the summers were from april-october and sunny, warm and long days everyday. The autumn in November only. Winter with lots of snow december-january and spring in march. Would be perfect to me haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• Live in a cold country but would prefer a warm one. The worst part about living up north is the darkness though

What Girls Said 15

• I don't know my country is usa, but I'm on the nw side, so it's a bit cooler and rainy. I don't mind it though.

• Greece is very warm, with sunshine year-round! It snowed only once, and the morning show had melted till night. Only in cities in high altitude it's cold. I like it here! The only thing I hate is summers in the city, it gets too hot if you're not inside the sea.

• I live in a country with a well balanced weather. I would rather live in a warm country because I hate cold weather.

• Cold, Canada.
    Can I choose lukewarm country like mid United States? I'd like to have some winter but without the -30 degree shitstorms and snow drift taller then me. Anywhere that dosent get below -13 would be great

• Warm. Warm.

• I live in the south, of the usa. It was 74 today. Enjoyed it.

• pretty warm compared to others. i love it here.

• I live in a warm country. Wouldn't mind trying a colder country for a while.

• Cold! Cold!

• I live where it's freezing in the winter and burning in the summer. I would love to move to California, where I think it's similar. but I've only been a few times so I'm sure if it is or not

• Warm country. You couldn't pay me enough to live in Norway.

• Hot in the summer cold in the winter.

• i'd prefer a cold country because i love the snow

• My country is warm, so I can't imagine living in a cold place. :) :) :)

• Mine has both, but the state I live in is usually temperate. Chilly now, but it's usually more on the warm side. I prefer the cold.

What Guys Said 9

• I live in a country with a temperate/mild climate and I quite like that. I could handle temperatures to be a little cooler but I don't want them to be any hotter.

• i mean i live in america, which has a bajillion climates. i live in a middle part. warm in the summer and cold in the winter. and i want to move to a warmer 1 cause fuck the cold and fuck snow.

• Mine is both and I live in the warm part and that is definitely where I am going to stay :)

• I live in the warm part of my country. Well during summer the whole country's warm though.

I'd prefer living in a colder climate. Can keep warm in more than one pleasant way in cold but when it's hot keeping cool sure is a problem lol

• A very warm country, it's hot almost for the whole year and I've never seen negative temperatures. It's good though, I like warm places.

• Well my country is warm and cold but I live in a fairly cold part of it

• I live in a 'cold' country... but Canada can be +30C in the summer and -30C in the winter. It makes you cherish the uniqueness of each season... well, I do, anyway.

• we have pretty much everything here. from -15 to +35 C i don´t know if i would want anything other than that. maybe a country where it´s 20 degrees all year xD

• somewhere in between... if I could choose I'd take something a little bit warmer but not too warm