What is the most annoying accent to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Southern states. I just can't take anyone with a southern drawl seriously. Sorry!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• I hate the hardcore French Accent! They make my ears bleed, last time I had an English class there was this girl who made me cringe the whole our "but Zeu situation is very Difficoult" NON JULIE PLEASE! It's DifficULT Gosh! T_T And it's THE not Zeu!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyfNSUaYdso
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLo4kK620Wc
    Also I'm not a fan of the Russian and Indian accent.
    But hey, mine is not perfect neither!

• That Chicago accent. Where you say cah instead of car or pahk instead of park. Lol bothers the hell out of me

• german. sorry =/

• Moldovean, it sounds ugly as hell. I don't know it's English equivalent though. @.@ But if you are interested, you can search on YouTube "Mișu și Ionică" to get an idea.

• Southern drawl and Russian, personally

• I'm not a fan of French accents.

• Indian to be honest

• You know people in India speak so many languages that people from different parts of India will have different accents also

• @dudegrt09 well the ones I've met have annoying accents to be honest

• Jamaican prolly... :) no offense

• Russian! so ugly!

• New England/New York/NJ accent. I get seriously aggravated by these accents, sorry :/

• no need, i am in Uk so not one i have to put up with a lot

• comes in a lot of versions depending on location.. google geordie accent.. that's a tough one to deal with

• I just did and it's not all that bad. It doesn't get me aggravated, that's for sure

• Jersey/Boston accents. I can't stand them

• Russian

• Southern American and Russian accents make me wanna...

• When it's too thick that I can't understand what they are saying.

• Americans. Sorry, I know there's loads on here :/

• Mine- a Geordie accent. I hate it. We sound so rough and common lol

• I think the Geordie accent is hot :p

• @TheBraveLion

Thanks! i appreciate that. When i hear Geordie' s talking on T. V i cringe and switch channels haha I always think "eww is that what i sound like" hahah

What Guys Said 17

• Ghetto slang: Ranges from mildly to extremely retarded

Yankee accents: They can sound like real shitheels

Spanglish: Ugh

Any accent that snotty is annoying

• New York accent. My girlfriend has one, so it's associated with complaining at this point😂😂😂

• This. My family is from Georgia (the same state as these people live in) and even I need open captions to know what she's trying to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wAsIs76MaI

• new york/north jersey and philly/south jersey. i actually sometimes get the urge to punch people in the face for no reason

• Cowboys fan, haha, of course you hate Philly and New York, and the two halves of Jersey that dickride each respective city😂

• Holy fuck. Guido overload, I can't even handle it. We got infiltrated by them at UMass, it was tragic. Chicks were admittedly pretty hot and DTF though. The dudes were insufferable though. And they looked like the guidos who weren't respected by the NY/NJ guidos, so they left and tried to start their own tribe where there was no others to be measured against. Be safe on the road out there, holy fuck do they ever drive like morons...

• @WhiteSteve yeah, it's not really like that. ok, maybe by the shore, but most aren't greased up guido's although that was actually a thing when jersey shore was popular and despite the fact that snooki may or may not have moved to the town next to me. new york and jersey drivers are fucking terrible, although they're terrible everywhere. you're from mass (or went to school there). they call them massholes for a reason :P

• Probably Essex girls.

• Scotish...

• super thick ones that I cannot understand what they are saying.

• British or New Yorker.

• Chinese, so high pitched.

• Geordie and Essex accents.

• I don't want to be racist or whatnot and I have nothing against these people...
    -Rednecks (or Southerners in the US)
    -Chinese (when they speak Chinese/Mandarin/Cantonese/whatever).
    -Jamaican (or any one that's close)

• Australian...

• The singaporean accent. Puuuuhleasee!!

• French, Scottish and Korean.

• Jeff fox worthy type accent. Heavy southern accent.

• South Indians and Pilli-pinnos

• British girls ew