Who do you think will win the Republican Iowa caucus?

Other List:
Rick Santorum
John Kasich
Mike Huckabee
Ben Carson
Jeb Bush

• Donald Trump
  • Ted Cruz
  • Marco Rubio
    Vote C
  • Carly Fiorina
    Vote D
  • Rand Paul
    Vote E
  • Chris Christie
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G

Most Helpful Girl

• My hopes: anyone but that asshat with the rug on his head.

• I'm hoping it comes down to Trump and Sanders, that's gonna be one heck of a presidential election.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yo I couldn't tell you why, but I feel like Cruz has a really good shot at this.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• I think it will be Trump and I also hope so because he won't stand a chance in a general election (especially if it comes to Trump vs. Sanders). It will be hundreds of millions of wasted dollars for the republican party and that'll make me very happy :-).

• I already do and I'm not even America haha :-)
      It would be even more awesome if Bernie became president in the US and Jeremy Corbyn became prime minister in England. This could be bring some real progressive change not only to these two countries but to the rest of the world.

• One of the 20 candidates lol. They might as well do a raffle at this point lol

• Just please, not trump T_T