How to Come to terms im a Virgin?

How to Come to terms that im a Virgin and how not to be embarassed by it? Peoples reaction makes me feel worse about it when they either look shocked or what not..

I get it, no decent guy wants me, no need to rub it in my face...

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, I'm almost 26 and never kissed a girl or had a real close hug. The furthest I got was a simple goodbye hug so I don't know if that even counts. And clearly I am not embarrassed about it. It doesn't make me feel upset or that I'm some loser. Believe it or not I actually like admitting it to see the reactions I get.
    Anyway, there is no need to feel bad about being 18-24 and a virgin. Why? Because it's best to have your first time and all your future times with the correct man. There is no need to rush and lose it. Find the correct man for you first. If you find the right guy then you will feel more comfortable and happy about doing it. The more comfortable you are the better it will be. Ignore the negative things people say to or about you for being a virgin at 18-24. You know that you want your first time to be with the man you love so you are looking for him. And that's the right thing to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not embarrassing and anyone who makes you feel like shit for being a virgin does not deserve to be in your life. It's not a race to have sex so you can be "normal." A lot of people in your age group are still virgins.

And hold up. There are *plenty* of decent guys who will want you. You're just not looking in the right places. You might want to try becoming friends with a bunch of dudes first instead of just trying to find a boyfriend. That way, you know who is a dirtbag and who is a good guy.

• I need to try at least... but I rarely meet guys, except for Those in my classes, more than once or twice. So its very hard to actually become friends with them

• I joined a volunteer group, but thats pretty much it

• If you have the time, I would suggest you join one more thing. Maybe like an intramural league or something.

What Guys Said 12

• You've got it backwards. No indecent guys want you.

You've got something so beautiful, so precious, that when you give it to your husband, you will forever remember him as your first.

Speaking as someone who regrets losing his virginity, those people who make you feel bad about having it are jealous, and ashamed they do not have theirs.

The way of this world is evil. Save yourself for the man who will love you enough to wait for marriage to have sex with you.

Remember, once you lose your virginity, you can never have it back.

• There are plenty of people going through the same experience as you are; just don't give up and keep trying because once you close that door, then you're almost guarantee to stay that way, be single and remain a virgin. I don't know what you look like or what your personalities are, but beauty is very subjective and there's supposed to be someone for everyone, and it could happen any time or when you least expect it.

• I know im likable and attractive, so thats why it kinda feels worse because there isn't a "really good reason " for me to be so. I feel like people expect me and have created this picture on how I am and I feel like a failure for not being able to forfill that idea I guess... which us stupid, I know

• Just go out and have fun with your friends and/or join a gym and meet some people there and eventually it will happen. Having said that, there's no need to rush this and there's no need fore you to care what other people are thinking of you about being a virgin. Just live your life the way you want to live your life and screw those people who thinks less of you just because you haven't lost your virginity yet. I do hope you find what it is you are looking for and good luck

• I'll try and Thanks !

• The richest man on earth did something people can't do or at least few did

Now most people at your country had sex , so sex became something normal and normal people do it

Except you , you did something they can't do so be happy about it ( it's something to make you feel better 😛)
    And there's nothing to be ashamed off you own yourself fuk everyone else opinion just be happy now and when you feel ready to loose it loose it

• From reading what girls said around GAG, most girls actually regret losing their virginity to the guys that they lost it to. And there's nothing wrong with being a virgin and if people give you negative reactions for it, use it to your advantage and know that these are the types of people that you should avoid.

• I was a virgin until 23. The only thing that feels different is now that I realize there's not much difference between being and not being a virgin

• I know im probarly not going to feel any different, but in my head virgin=no decent guy wants you= there is something wrong with me. Thats why it bothers me so much

• Nobody over 20 really cares. Hell, if I was going to have sex with a virgin girl over 20 I'd find it kind of cool that I'd be the one to take it XD

• That only makes me feel worse.. lol

• Why would being a virgin be a problem? I don't get it!

• Because it means nobody decent wants me

• No, it means you aren't fucking every Tom Dick and Harry that comes along.

• Better yet. Tell them you got gang banged by a Mexican mariachi band. Then they'll love you.

• i´s not like you couldn´t change it if you wanted so why would you be ashamed of it?

• Why don't you just lose it?

• Because I dont have sex just for the sake of it and then there is STDs, STIs and all that. In addition I dont have sex with people im not in a relationship with

• Never. mind

• Why not just give up the ass?

Or handjobs? You could try those.

• makes you stronger.

• The shocked face suggests everyone else believes decent guys would want you.

If you were hideous, people would just nod with a pitying look on their face.

• Try being virgin in your 30s with a small penis... You are lucky, being a girl.

• and who aid that the garbage-fuckers at your age are decent guys.. ?

• Sorry, I didn't quite get that

• does your value really depend on immature guy's attention who will put it in the first hole they'l find? i would be prideful in your place not embarased.

• No, im talking about honest decent guys who want a relationship. I dont care about the immature guys... the reactions comes more from girls than guys anyway

What Girls Said 9

• Almost everybody was a virgin at some point for the same 18-24 years of life. There is absolutely nothing to be embarrassed by. Many people who you say look shocked are probably also virgins. You're fine, you have nothing to be ashamed of and when you finally do lose your virginity, you'll probably want it back. ❤️

• nothing wrong with it. anyone who finds it weird can go find someone else to fuck. i don't c the problem.

• Well they dont say it weird, but its very obvious on their reactions.. and maybe you dont, but in my head Virgin = no boyfriend = no decent guy wants me.. so its a huge blow to my self esteem for sure

• i don't know, i don't think it's something to care about.
      lol, virgins are perfectly capable of getting boyfriends. the only time they aren't is when he only wants her for sex, and i don't know about u, but that's not the guy I'm looking for.

• I know, im not saying its an universal problem for virgins. Im looking for a serious relationship for sure, but nobody wants you there is little you can do

• Eh just tell they you done all sorts of things. They wouldn't know.

• Girl embrace it! Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Better to be able to sleep with yourself at night than next to someone who might not call in the morning. I'm proud of the choices I made, even though I'm pretty much considered a whore for them. If I chose to retain my verginity I'd be proud of that too. Always be proud of who you are, you'll feel a lot better than trying to be be who someone else wants you to be. Cause then you'll have a whole different group of people judging you

• I (m in the exatc same boat as you. I also dont like the look on other peoples look when I tell them Im virgin especiall if Im pretty and likable as they dont know why that is happening and let me tell you im way more than 35 years old

• Any special reason for that?

• Yes filler

• No suitable guys I have met that worth to sleep with I guess but I have not much dating exoperience either.

• Don't feel " less than " or " weird" that you are a virgin. frankly in 2016 I feel like it's something to be proud of , you have self control. Learn to live yourself and being a virgin. Nothing wrong with it

• Well I agree, but in my head being virgin= no boyfriend = no decent guy wants you. So yeah, it hurt my self esteem a bit.. but I guess I have to suck it up

• I get that it's the stigma with being a virgin. which is messes up but what can you do

• Why do U tell people if it bothers U so much?

• Why are you so ashamed? There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. I know a lot of people who haven't had sex yet, well into their late 20s. I think you should stop focusing on what other people think and let it happen when it happens.

• But its more what I assosiate being a Virgin with rather what other people assosiate being a Virgin with that makes me feel bad. Because in my head if you're still a Virgin, and you dont do ONS, then no guy see you (or me) as datable. In my world when I think of sex its always sex within a relationship

• There are some people out there that won't care, and be patient with you. If you aren't ready, you aren't ready. But I'd be weary on those with the virgin fetish (they only like you because you are virgin).

• Im ready, and have for a while, I just haven't met the guy Who likes me enough to want to be my boyfriend