Does this seem like a big age gap?

Im 27 and he's 44.

I asked because i tend to get approached by guys older than me. a lot of them don't even look thier age. My ex is 42 we met i was 21 going on 22 and he was 36 going on 37. We lived together and got along very good and had a lot in common. Im not out looking for guys older. It would be nice to find someone my age that has the same interest like kids and marriage.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, that's 17 years. 17 years ago, you were 10. Would you date a 10-year old?

• You can't be serious.

• I in no way seen it as an attack. I was thanking him for his opinion. Your taking this as i wanted only people to agree with me thats not the case. I want other peoples insight on it the good and bad. And you have people that meet and have a lot in common regardless the age difference. There are a lot of young and are mature they don't enjoy somethings that someone their age does. In no way did i see it as an attack. Just someone giving their honest opinion thats the point if this site

• @BlueCoyote You are again making lots of assumptions about what people from a certain age group tend to be like. Not everyone is the same! I know young people who are extremely mature and older people who still have a youthful streak a mile wide.

The bottom line is that if two people are compatible then they will be happy together, even with a big age gap like this. They might sometimes face challenges that couples who are closer in age won't, but that's just one aspect of the big picture here.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's more than I'd care for, but by those ages people are old enough to make up their own minds.

What Guys Said 5

• Well, it doesn't seem like a big age age, it is a big age gap. It doesn't mean that things won't work because of it though.

• Do you agree on kids and other important life events?

• what do you think?

• Your too old for him

• its clear what happens here. a sugar daddy and a sugar baby

• No i make my own money i depend on nobodys pockets but mine

• Why did u comment. It could've worked if he didn't fuck other females thinking i was going to stay

• that was not very kind of him.

What Girls Said 5

• No you're both adults

• I'm yeah it is very big! 17 years! Technically he can be your father!
    I personally would never go that far, anything beyond 10 years is too much.

• wayy to old

• To me, yeah.

• Child, he could be ur father! Lol..

• My dad is older than that.

• Lol I bet, but I'm just saying there's a 17 year age gap, and that's just enough for him to be at that level of a father...