I'm single AF! What are somethings I can do on Valentine's day?

I'm single and I don't want to eat fatty foods or anything so what the hell can I do on Valentine's day?
Any fun ideas?
Be creative!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• How about you buy a bottle of ciroc and have fun with yourself. :)

• What is ciroc?

• Problem solve :)

• Thanks for the MH !!,

Most Helpful Girl

• Find 2 or 3 single girlfriends and tear up the town!

What Guys Said 13

• Be creative? I will do my best.

Have flowers delivered to yourself under a different name to make other women jealous about how much more your pretend boyfriend loves you, than their men love them.

You could get an internet boyfriend that won't eat up too much of your time, but will prevent you from being technically single on that day.

Go on a blind date, and walk in with sunglasses and a walking stick as if you are really blind.

Drink until the pain of being alone goes away.

Hire a male prostitute, or female. Whatever floats your boat really.

Post pics of models online asking if people think you are hot, in order to get undeserved male attention. It seems to be popular on here.

Drool over my picture wondering why you can't find a guy as cute as me in real life.

Drunk dial your parents, thinking it is an ex and talk about all sorts of things you will do to get him back, that will make the next day very awkward for you and your parents.

Get a wedding dress, go to a bar and claim the groom left you at the alter. Then try to see if any guy there that is willing to step up and take the grooms place and marry you.

• I tend to text friends when I'm single. Silly things to mess with their day. Like texting, hey I lost my phone call my cell, or I've his the body now what, and the classic "how many feet do three roosters have?" If you really want to be evil text your mom "don't worry am safe cops on the way" then shut your phone off for an hour. Good times.

• Blow me?

• Meh... your kinda hot.
      Sure I'll blow you

Blow you Valentine's day balloons for our little party! :)

• It's a date.

• Oh shit never mind your in a relationship. I'll be taking those balloons back sir! :P

• Me too! Take yourself out to dinner or to a movie and really enjoy yourself :) If you can cook look up something really good and make it for yourself! Love yourself and treat yourself to a wonderful day of love

• :'( I'm going to go out for dinner and see couples around me?
      Usually when I cook my own food my brothers eat it all up.
      Maybe I'll make a healthy chocolate fudge and cut them in the shape of hearts.
      And break them in two!

• That sucks about your brothers eating it all up, but fudge sounds delicious!

• I used to hate being single on Valentines day, (I'm no longer single and very happy.)
    But mine was worse than all of yours due to the added Irony levels of it being my Birthday

• We can watch Netflix haha

• I'll be alone and study for exams. sounds like fun, right? you can do that too!

• Do something you like , as for me I will eta macdonalds play ps4 and talk to my crush 😛

• Have a Singles' Night with your single friends?

• Find a s/o

• I can't! This isn't a Hallmark movie!

• Let's go out, we'll play pool or somethin. XD

• I suck at pool! I'll accidenly stab myself with the stick! :'(

• Ooh, hmm... perhaps some skip-bo then? XD

• I didn't even know it was Valentine's Day...

• u can come over to my place

What Girls Said 10

• You & Gingy can share a Couples Day!

• You are so right; Gingy is my new bae! Me and that little mama gonna go grab some boba and fries!

• READ MY MYTAKE! lets me single together! A pair of apples! lol!

• valentine this year is on Sunday. Sundays are for pizza and sleep. Go for it

• Go out with a group of single friends or see if a single guy friend wants to go on a friend date:)

• Go see deadpool.

• Download tinder.

• Have a girls' night in.

• Remind yourself what an awesome lady you really are, and perhaps if your in a l mood for a romantic flick with non-cliché-shit, I perhaps recommend PPZ :). Romance and Zombies. #Opps.

• Lol I'm single too. I just got out of a relationship after almost five years. I was thinking about spending my time just taking a break from my studies and chilling while indulging on chinese food, chocolates and wine, but since I've been eating the fattiest, most unhealthy carbolicious foods, I think that I might just have some wine with a side of Netflix! But there are quite a few things to do when single on Valentine's Day. If you have some single friends, go out for the night, or just do whatever comes to mind (no danger involved please lol) but for me, so far I plan on taking a break form my school work. It's all about what you're feeling sweetie!

• If I was single, I'd hook up with somebody.