GAGers: What kind of Automobile do you drive?

I have recently become the proud owner of a 98 Plymouth Voyager van. Its green like my grandfather's Chrysler Town and Country but his has two sliding doors and is a V6 3.8 liter engine. While mine is a V4 2.4 liter engine which is a rare occurrence for minivans. So what do you drive?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 19

• motorcycle

• I drive the 2013 black Kia optima hybrid automobile
    tokocar.com/.../2012-Kia-Optima-Hybrid-Black.jpg

• I'm not allowed to drive any motorized vehicles unfortunately because I'm almost blind. But I have a bike that I love very, very much. I use it to go almost everywhere.

• Just curious do you have extra good hearing and sense of smell? That is often what happens when people are almost blind.

• @Applefan1 I've never been to Denmark (though I would like to go some time) but yes, I think Denmark is also pretty flat. All of northern Germany is also pretty flat. But the more south you go, the closer you get towards the Alps, so it becomes very hilly :-). I personally like flat lands ;-).

• Yeah, I mean in a hilly country even if you have good bike lanes you are naturally going to get less people cycle.

• Honda CRV 2012. It gets me places and doesn't spend much time in the shop... exactly what i need it for.

• Gratz new owner 😊

Scion TC (kid's currently using it for home-college)
    4-Runner
    CBR (rotting in Cali), but my eyes in now set on a GSXR lol but the speed limit here is only 35 mph throughout the island, so kinda pointless having a bike... maybe a scooter... I don't know

• i drive a 1995 mazda 323 f ba XD so far it´s been a fucking tank. never had any complaints in the inspections.

• Well I did drive a Cadillac DeVille.

• A 2010 Ford Crown Victoria most of the time, and as needed, a 1996 Ford Ranger 3.0.

• Ford man huh

• Yep. Third Crown Victoria in a row. I don't know what will replace it since 2011 was its last production year.

• Fords are good vehicles. I don't know why people bad mouth them so much. Any cars can. be good if maintained right

• No automobiles. I either take public transit or ride my bike. Enjoy both.

• 0|0
  • I have a 2008 KLR motorcycle and a 1992 Ford Econoline cargo van with a bed in the back.

• 2 cars a citroen c5 for daily use and an MG ZT 2.5 for use when the mood takes me

• Flintstone style.

• Convertible + truck = Texas yuall

• 0|0
  • Fiat Punto Evo Sport from 2010

not the fastest or best car but it gets me from A to B and is fun enough to drive

• 0|0
  • I ride on that floating cloud Goku uses. Very good ride. I still wonder where Crazy Frog got his ride though...

• Lamborghini and Aston Martin and Rolls Royce