Have you ever known someone who likes to hurt people who are in good moods? (Read details)?

Someone who is in a foul mood themselves and feel the need to wreck happt peoples moods possibly as a way to make them feel better?

ever known someone like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes people ruin other peoples moods even when they aren't trying too. Like if your in a bad mood. It can end up spreading to others like the plague.

I've seen people like that. Still it's normally the ones that don't know how to cope with their negative moods. So they just bring everyone down with them thinking it will fix it. In the end it never does.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Some people do it on accident.
    Others do it because they're just bitter people.
    The vital thing is to know what category the fun sucker falls under, and ditch that negative person.

• Sure, there are a lot of people like that.

• Yeah I have its pretty sad sight!

• Yeah, some people, when they are upset,
    they want everybody to stop everything
    and cry with them. xD

• Lots of them become internet trolls. Some are jerks who want everyone to share their misery. Sometimes these people can even be your family members. Let's feed them to dragons!

• The are plenty of people with whom I am forced to deal nearly every day that fit that description. I'd name some but I don't think I should even get started on that.

• Yes, customers.

• I hear you on that one. I don't miss my customer service days at all.

• Everyday! .. Some people are meant to be ignored 👍🏼☝🏼️🖖🏼

• Yup, that's me lol SORRY

• Yes! I've come across people like that! jist got to stay away from them 😒

• I do that all the time

What Guys Said 5

• i feel like i've known people who tend to rain on a parade (throw shade on a good time) but it seemed more like they were just debbie downers in general

• Negative people always try to pull you down to their level. People who truly wallow in their unhappiness hate seeing other people happy. They become spiteful. That darkness can overwhelm people.

• yes my mom

• Not really, not outside the internet. Negative people like that are ignored

• I have known myself for 20 years now